Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Management changes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Management changes Empty Management changes Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 am

mrfish

A shame seeing another change so soon after the last one. Kevin and Dave came in at a very challenging time and maybe organising a team at this level does take an awful lot of time up out of your life. A big shame seeing Ryan move on, I thought he had been a rock in a very unstable area these last few years. Good luck to these guys in whatever they go on too do

2Management changes Empty Re: Management changes Fri May 18, 2018 10:45 am

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I've heard a few names being touted:

Wenger, Moyes, Mike Basset... afro

3Management changes Empty Re: Management changes Fri May 18, 2018 10:15 pm

DB

DB

I like to wish them the best of luck and thank them for their time as caretakers, goodbye to Ryan too.
I thought it was a bit of a daft appointment at the time, we were not going to get relegated and I think we had about 8 or 9 players still with us, all we had to do was fulfill our fixtures it was a unsettling time, I felt Kev was on a hiding to nothing from the moment he walked in, no budget and about 2/3 wks before the transfer deadline trying to sign players with only 2 months left of the season, I think he brought in 20+ players, he did get that win in Arlesey and a final day draw though. He shouldn't get judged on his time with us.
Who will be the new manager, who's in the frame ? Will history repeat itself, will we steal someone else's  manager and squad Wink
COYM cheers

4Management changes Empty Re: Management changes Wed May 30, 2018 6:15 pm

mrfish

Do we have news on a new manager and assistant yet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum