Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here we go then!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here we go then!  Empty Here we go then! Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 pm

DB

DB

First home game of the season, let's hope we can get a point or three on the board. Been a lot of changes over the summer, the arrival of Scott has seen very few players retained from last season, I'm very sorry to see some of them go,but wish them the best of luck.
Where's our Harry gone, saw the d*cks whooping it up thinking they'd got him, seems not tongue  Laughing
Delighted we've kept Alfie,JJ and Ash(spots) was rather hoping to see Smith and Fuller come across from Leighton but hey ho Neutral
I know we've already played a game but it was on one of those unsanitary plastic pitches that should be banned, they always have a great home advantage, it doesn't really count Wink
Much more likely to win on a bobbly rock hard surface, it's what every players been on all summer.
AFCD got beat in the opener 4-1 at home, I don't think they will be as bad as that result suggests, they did lose the goal machine Hall though. If we can get more shots on target than them, I fancy us to win Very Happy  
COYM cheers

Who has been rattling a stick on gods waiting room door again ? It's all got too much for them, what with Ben doing well and a new housing development talked about that has a picture of a football pitch on ( quite clearly in very secret talks about). They need to calm down it's a 3-4 hr wait in SMH. Nothing changes, still sucking bitter lemons . . . . two stops from home. Laughing

2Here we go then!  Empty Re: Here we go then! Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:43 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Nice one D B ,your get some pleasant replies from ducks on the web no doubt
O P,????

3Here we go then!  Empty Re: Here we go then! Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:08 pm

DB

DB

I'm sure they will be too busy with their "Williams out" campaign after tonights spankaroo Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum