Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your suggestions please

+5
eric the red & black
roka
Gemini
brownie
Macca
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your suggestions please Empty Your suggestions please Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Macca

Macca

Obviously one of the most important decisions to be made this season is, what music should the players come out to for the home games? I would welcome suggestions, apart from "Z CARS" which someone came up with Today.

I will consider any ideas (even Max Bygraves Barry, though it won't be considered for very long!)

The music will be played at every home game this season and ideally won't have too long an intro as I do have to stop it before the game actually starts.

There is a pint on offer to the winner and probably a pint to the suggestion which makes us laugh the most. So please have a go, the more lateral the thinking the better.

Macca

2Your suggestions please Empty tunes Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 pm

brownie

brownie

the only way is up or bright side of life

3Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Gemini

Rocking all over the world

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

4Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 pm

roka

roka

The boys are back in town.

5Your suggestions please Empty Re suggestions Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Macca

Macca

Great lateral thinking! Keep them coming!

6Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

In line with our colours of black and red we could have:-
Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
We Will Rock You - Red Hot Chilli Pipers

p.s. still would like to know where people parked when Haywood Way was full at Hollyoaks match Smile

7Your suggestions please Empty re parking Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

brownie

brownie

they all parked on the grond next to the main pitch where the junior pitches are

8Your suggestions please Empty re: parking Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

brownie wrote:they all parked on the grond next to the main pitch where the junior pitches are

Thanks, I was wondering how we coped. Can we use the doctor's surgery car park if the surgery is closed?

Last edited by eric the red & black on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

brownie

brownie

eric the red & black wrote:
brownie wrote:they all parked on the grond next to the main pitch where the junior pitches are

Thanks, I was wondering how we coped. Can we use the doctor's surgery car park if the surgery is closed?

yes if we ask nicely

10Your suggestions please Empty re: parking Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

brownie wrote:
eric the red & black wrote:

yes if we ask nicely

Great, thanks for replying. Couldn't make the first game, so hopefully will get to next home one. Very Happy

11Your suggestions please Empty re music Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:53 pm

brownie

brownie

all the young dudes

born to be wild

the wild rover

light my fire

12Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm

how about kung fu fightin, perhaps mr Graham could show us a few more of his flips
hope he gets a hatrick 2nite, Very Happy

13Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:33 am

roka

roka

As we have still got some work to do on the ground how about Bob the builder.

14Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

If our nickname is still "the moles" then there is always:-
I am a mole and I live in a hole - The Southlanders
OK, I'll get my coat
Laughing

15Your suggestions please Empty theme song Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Steve,im back on,how about "march of the gladiators",and l dont mean bar-room gladiators ie.darts and pool players etc.
Max Bygraves of course should be concidere,being one of our countries top vocalise,but l dont think YOU NEED HANDS would be the right choice, apart for our keepers,
see ya down their,BAS.

16Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

roka

roka

Max who?

17Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Perhaps Ride of the Valkyries or, slightly more up-to-date, The Power by Snap! Smile

18Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

aylesburyos1

Aint no stopping us now!

19Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 pm

suggs

So I take it Snap The Power won then.....?

Had to smile when the teams came out to it last night. Very Happy

(Next home game can we have MC Hammer U Can't touch this? Laughing )

20Your suggestions please Empty The power snap Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Macca

Macca

It was a suggestion from the manager not convinced it works really though! I have a few days to consider the situation so we will have to wait and see.
Macca

21Your suggestions please Empty Re: Your suggestions please Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I think perhaps we need to nick a couple more loudspeakers from AUFC's old ground Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum