Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

U18's Game tonight

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U18's Game tonight Empty U18's Game tonight Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Warren Sheward

Tonights game is OFF due to Frozen Pitch

2U18's Game tonight Empty Re: U18's Game tonight Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am

Alfie

If this club is to start taking the youth set up seriously then they really must start communicating alot better with the players, my point is my son was again over looked for last nights game so when the game was called off and replaced with training he did not know. This is the second week running this has happened and it makes him feel bad because he feels even though he was not involved in lasts nights or last weeks team he should still have been told it was training instead. Oh and by the way at the beginning of the season the players where told that results where not as important as the development of the players but that seems to have changed with the same players playing week in week out and a few not playing at all. Question

3U18's Game tonight Empty Re: U18's Game tonight Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Jon Franklin

Alfie
Point taken however if you wish to discuss this then I suggest it would be better doing this with either myself or Steve Mc.
We have had a few issues over the last few weeks which have now been rectified and hopefully we can move forward.
The game was called off late yesterday which made things more difficult.
Please feel free to contact me.
Jon

4U18's Game tonight Empty Re: U18's Game tonight Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Alfie

Hi Jon
I know this was not the best place to discuss this but since the coaching staff has changed I have no contact details.

5U18's Game tonight Empty re alfie Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm

brownie

brownie

Hi there Alfies's mum sorry do not no your name

If you would like to send me your email address i will send you all the new contact numbers

mine is brownzola@aol.com

kind regards Ian Brown Hon Sec Aylesbury Fc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum