Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantastic new sponsor announced.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantastic new sponsor announced. Empty Fantastic new sponsor announced. Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:07 am

roka

roka

I have noticed that they are using some of my a view from the terrace report on the main web site in the official report.
Little do they know that I have copyright on all my work.

So I have worked it out, if over the next year they use a bit every two weeks they will owe me a lot of money.
It should be enough to give back to the club as sponsorship, so I can have my name on the front of the shirts.

It will look great ROKA THE BOLLOX on the front of the shirts.

I can have my photo taken with the chairman on the pitch.

Oh yes and I can help fix the golden goal and make even more money.

2Fantastic new sponsor announced. Empty Re: Fantastic new sponsor announced. Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am

Danny M

You could just do the report and save me getting done for my poor spelling over biased reporting wrong goal scoreres and anything else i do thats not to your standard, still waiting for an introduction i keep hanging around the stands and the bar waiting for that tap on the shoulder saying hi i am Roka when do you want me to start.
Chairman and whats his name getting pampered in the boardroom while i hang around waiting for a man or woman called Roka just does not sound right.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum