Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest.................

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

There is a lot of activity on the United board re Merger/Ground share and the position appears to be softening a little (United Fans plse don't pan me if I have got that wrong). Now I followed Utd for many years and would love to see them/us or a merged team flourishing. The Question is can either of us be as succesful apart as we could together?

Imp

I think they are more in favour of a groundshare rather than a merger - certainly a lot of views on there if anyone wants to read them. The subject seems to be going round round in circles at the moment, official views would be appreciated to clarify the potential (or not!) for merger or groundshare.

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Aylesbury is not big enough for two teams at our level as the gates of both would testify to......... The people of Aylesbury are very apathetic and two IMO is always better than one. They get a home in Aylesbury, we get a boost in gates, Vale of Aylesbury United FC seems ok to me. I know there's lots to work out and egos to smooth over but I just can'tt see that either team will be as succesful apart as they could be together - anyway those are my thoughts

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, United have been caught out twice, when having the bare faced cheek at trying to obtain our lease behind our backs, how can we trust this limit company the way it conduct buisness, especially after pulling out of the last try when our name was changed as all agreed at the time, no thanks Bas.

DB

DB

Wow! over 100 post about us ! shame they've got nothing better to talk about Laughing
Mike come on, we all know their going down the pan, how many seasons have they got left? what could they to bring to the table ?
30k debt, 2 kits(in the wrong colour)plus enough negativity to ruin us all!
Takeover, groundshare No No No
We've only been going 2 seasons & have an average gate of 100+
Do you honestly believe we can't do it ourselves Mike?
I'm certain we can cheers
"Aylesbury is not big enough for two teams at our level" good job there is only 1 team in Aylesbury then Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum