Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

change the number, change our luck

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change the number, change our luck Empty change the number, change our luck Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I am not going to drone on and on about bad game, crap this, rubbish that blah blah, instead, here's an idea. How about we play the number 4 and 5 shirts in defence and the midfield can have the 6 and 8. Since we have been playing messed up number swapping crappy idea crap we have been getting bad results. Can we please please just try it for the game against SYCOB and see if it helps.

and now for the replies of "it's not the shirt numbers that need to be changed.....it's not about luck......" etc etc.

Happy New Year!

2change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 pm

DB

DB

The match should have been over at half time such was our dominance. The words cows arse & banjo spring to mind & it didn't get any better in the second half. In the end a schoolboy error was our downfall. I hear that Ricky Miller is watching sky sports on a Saturday afternoon, what a shame that is, if he'd been at Bedfont he could have had a hatrick or two Rolling Eyes

In the Bedfont's Chairman's notes, Doug White writes "It is going to be a cold few months but I hope not as sad as the last few, and on that dreary note I can only wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if you feel like either ....."

I think he was writing on his behalf and not ours lol!

3change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:11 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Guys the Manager has to go or we will be relegated. He's not up to it and that's all there is to it . The board have to act if he doesn't do the right thing.

4change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 pm

It's getting like Groundhog Day, change is needed very quickly before it is too late. We are in grave danger.

5change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am

Gemini

mikefarquharson wrote:Guys the Manager has to go or we will be relegated. He's not up to it and that's all there is to it . The board have to act if he doesn't do the right thing.

Agree with Mike,the manager is just not up for it he is clueless a change must be made NOW.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

6change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

DB

DB

I think we have to give him every opportunity to get it right 18 games isn't enough for me, I don't think he's far away. He's good till Northwood.

7change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

For me the 'chances' were against Fleet and Marlow, two teams who had not won a league game for months. They brushed us aside with so little effort, it was embarressing.

I think if we could see signs of improvement e.g defence has tightened up or we're creating more chances then I agree with you DB. There has been no progress however, it has all been backwards. I cannot think of a positive in all this time and so this is why people want change.

8change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

DB

DB

I think the Marlow game was rock bottom.
"I think if we could see signs of improvement e.g defence has tightened up or we're creating more chances then I agree with you DB."

* Last two games only two goals against
* I would suggest that yesterday we had more chances than any other game Steve's been in charge of.

Are you agreeing with me TT Laughing

9change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Darren I admire the fact that you are looking for positives but if we give him another 10 game we will be bottom in March. Its been downhill from the day he took over, sorry but results tell the story!!

10change the number, change our luck Empty Re: change the number, change our luck Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 pm

DB

DB

We will only be bottom in March if teams below us get some points and we don't. We are long overdue some goals, let's hope they come today cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum