Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

St Neots TV.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1St Neots TV. Empty St Neots TV. Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 pm

DB

DB

http://www.stneotsfc.com/tv/v70.html

2St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I daren't. I really can't watch. I haven't got a sofa large enough to hide behind.

3St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm

DB

DB

I've got to say after watching this many times, I feel very sorry for Steve & Rhys. Several weeks ago I asked a member of the management staff(who I have the utmost respect for) "who is in charge of the defense" his response was "no one they are all big boys". Oh for a Derek Brown(Arlesey) type player! And yes, before anyone else says it, I know I'm a pain in the arse!

4St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

mrfish

Watching it live was enough ,cant bear to watch again. Maybe Steve and Jamie can pick some pointers out of it for the coaching sessions? Idea

5St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm

PrototypeDelly

Commentators make me laugh. "Get in the onion"

Lot of schoolboy defending on show. A noit mayor!

6St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm

You wouldn't get that at the Giant Axe, would you?

7St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 am

PrototypeDelly

Oooh! You'd be surprised. Rolling Eyes

Noticed there was a dumpy bloke with a monk's baldy wearing number 4, I think, doing a lot of post goal twining. Is he the captain? Very Happy

8St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 am

Ah, Greg Williams, a man who leaps with the grace of a salmon and who possesses the wise knowledge of Yoda, or is it the other way round?

9St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

He does that amazing Salmon Leap and it;s quite a feat IMO

10St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 pm

DB

DB

The whole 90 minutes are up now, I thought the commentators did a good job, bit biased maybe and may need to work on pronunciation & spelling! (Ayelsbury), a very good effort non the less, well done cheers I wonder how he got on with his onions!
https://www.youtube.com/user/SNTFCTV
(it shows us in a better light than the highlights.)

11St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 pm

I honestly haven't watched it, don't want to. Imao bit of a pity this weekend's game looks unlikely to go ahead, think the team need a game to get quickly to get this result out of the system

12St Neots TV. Empty Re: St Neots TV. Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:39 pm

DB

DB

What does anyone think about screening 90 minutes , obviously St Neots will gain more support from it but if I was Steve "I'm the one with blonde hair & a suntan" Bateman I could sit at home stop/rew & watch what they do. An advantage to Slough surely Question looking forward to watching the 10th March clash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum