Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

new manager

+5
a voice in the crowd
meanmachine100
DB
Bucksbluebird
Afro daddy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1new manager Empty new manager Thu May 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Afro daddy

Afro daddy

who is going to be our new manager i wonder

2new manager Empty new manager Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Bucksbluebird

Seems no one has any idea Tweedledum, shame I was hoping for some banter Smile
My suggestion would be that Pep Guardiola. He is taking a year or so off so obviously doesn't need paying and it could be a great introduction to English football for him at a level he could probably cope with. I'm sure the Chairman would be able to offer english lessons at a push, although I'm not sure how the job interview would go as english/italian/spanish could be a bit confusing! We would probably have to offer him digs in the town but someone would have a spare room for a good cause wouldn't they? After all we could do a twin town with Barcelona ... think of the possiblities

3new manager Empty Re: new manager Sun May 27, 2012 12:41 pm

DB

DB

I haven't half a clue, I thought I saw the manager of a local feeder club driving out of Jackson road, not so odd perhaps but I think he lives out Buckingham way. Did read that someone from inside the Club has shown an interest, I would make a guess at Craig. Maybe Floyd, Mark & Al, Johnny Mac? All Pure speculation on my behalf Question

4new manager Empty Re: new manager Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

I was at the ground yesterday for the youth trials. And all I can say there was a lot of comings and goings of players. Which makes me think it will be someone from within the club.

5new manager Empty Re: new manager Mon May 28, 2012 8:59 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I see that the club have appointed Craig Faulconbridge. Congratulations to Craig and here's hoping for a great season. cheers

6new manager Empty Re: new manager Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 am

DB

DB

Congratulations & good luck Craig. Well done everyone involved cheers We have a new manager & the sun is shining here in the County Town, It must be time to put a duck in the microwave & see what happens Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYi7uEvEEmk&feature=related

7new manager Empty Re: new manager Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

It's good to read some positive comment regarding the new manager. I hope you don't mind if I make a point. Aylesbury fc is a family club and lots of the staff and players including youth players are from around Aylesbury. So please be mindful when any harsh negative remarks are made regarding our football club. They can cause deep upset. Many family and friends can find out whats posted and can read this forum. People have to be more responsible when posting comments. Remember members of the forum are known to everyone at the club. Support the club and players and try not to post personal criticism on players or management . Keep to comments general to the teams performance. As I've said before let's get some respect going throughout the club.

8new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 am

Leon

Leon

Yes, remember gentlemen, only positive comments allowed here. Everyone at the club knows who you are.

I, for one, think this is a terrific appointment. I couldn't believe the unjust dismissal of Mr Smith, who did such a sterling job of keeping the club up despite such fierce competition from Fleet and Marlow. However, as his lack of experience was cited as a reason for his mutually agreeing to be sacked and take up his new roll, it is good to see that the club have decided to bring in a man of such vast managerial experience as Mr Faulconbridge.

I am sure, just like the last time a new appointment was made, the committee had to sift through a huge pile of CVs from men highly qualified for such a prestigious roll, but once again they have emerged from this extensive recruitment process with the best candidate in place.

Here's hoping the supporters can get behind the team and staff as they embark on the same sort of successful season that Aylesbury United once enjoyed under Paul Curtis (another highly-respected coach driven away by abuse from the likes of Mr Fish). This is, after all, the kind of success that Aylesbury FC truly deserves.

I can only hope that our new guiding light, Mr meanmachine100, approves of this post and the level of respect that I have been mindful to show, lest I should cause anyone deep upset.

9new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 am

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Very Happy great response leon. very respectful. as you know by now i always like to have the last post on a topic. ps im pleased you see me as a guiding light. im really quite proud of that. thank you Leon. just a minor issue to pick you up on, i think you are being a little harsh on Mr Fish.

10new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 7:05 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Leon, be careful because if your United friends know you're posting on here you'll get into trouble again clown

11new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 am

DB

DB

I'm more worried by the Grammar police than our new self appointed George Scorey and his white horse Billy. I heard that you only signed Paul Curtis because you thought he had a famous dad called Tony, poor PR work on your behalf Laughing

12new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 1:33 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Well done boys caught out a double agent. I thought there was a touch of sarcasm on Leon's behalf. I knew he's was a duck. Did you see what time he posted he had to go in under the cover of darkness. Leon your well out of order. Good work gang. Very Happy teamwork at its best. As for his united friends what will they do when the ducks fold I've heard it's imminent. As for Leons reference to my comment. That forum user are known to everyone at the club. it was not meant as a threat just an observation. George Scorey and Billy re 1932 FA cup final like it DB. I'm also worried about the grammar police.

13new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Leon

Leon

meanmachine100 wrote:Well done boys caught out a double agent. I thought there was a touch of sarcasm on Leon's behalf. I knew he's was a duck. Did you see what time he posted he had to go in under the cover of darkness. Leon your well out of order. Good work gang. Very Happy teamwork at its best. As for his united friends what will they do when the ducks fold I've heard it's imminent. As for Leons reference to my comment. That forum user are known to everyone at the club. it was not meant as a threat just an observation. George Scorey and Billy re 1932 FA cup final like it DB. I'm also worried about the grammar police.

You should be, because I believe you're top of their Most Wanted list.

14new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 2:51 pm

DB

DB

I very much enjoy the cross county light hearted banter & think there should be much more of it. I'm trying to decide which will happen first, Utd get their ground at the college or we warm to you MM Laughing Please give us another one of your patronising posts Rolling Eyes

15new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Very Happy. We all know your a duck Leon you have been active on the green and white forum. Don't try and drag me down with you. Caught out hook line and sinker.

16new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

DB thanks for your very kind words.

17new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Leon

Leon

meanmachine100 wrote: Very Happy. We all know your a duck Leon you have been active on the green and white forum. Don't try and drag me down with you. Caught out hook line and sinker.

new manager Scooby+villain+unmasked+copy

18new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 4:06 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Leon I see by your Ducks forum profile you have visited 147 grounds. Very impressive. Are you now trying post on a 147 fans forums.

19new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 4:54 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Leon can I pick you brain. As your a Ducks fan. Since I've lived in Aylesbury I've only ever known about Aylesbury Fc. Can you explain to me how utd are called Aylesbury utd . When they dont have a home ground in the town. Are the 147 grounds you have visited all UTDs different home grounds they've had to use. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Any info you could give me regarding Utd would helpful. Many thanks in advance.

20new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Back on topic; good luck to Craig in his new job.

21new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Unclealbert

Unclealbert

meanmachine100 wrote:Leon can I pick you brain. As your a Ducks fan. Since I've lived in Aylesbury I've only ever known about Aylesbury Fc. Can you explain to me how utd are called Aylesbury utd . When they dont have a home ground in the town. Are the 147 grounds you have visited all UTDs different home grounds they've had to use. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Any info you could give me regarding Utd would helpful. Many thanks in advance.

My last post disappeared ? pirat all I suggested was Leon was a bit short of grey matter so there's no point in asking pirat

22new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 7:17 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy welcome aboard unclealbert. joined in and shooting from the hip. love it. and yes back on subject trimmtrab your right. but which topic double agents or the new manager lol! . i hope Craig makes Steve Smith his number two.

23new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 8:54 pm

mrfish

As I said in a previous thread Steve should have started at a lower level or a No2 to learn the job.Good luck in your new role Graig.Nice to hear from you again Leon.Coming down to visit us next season? Smile

24new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 9:20 pm

meanmachine100

meanmachine100

Leon Twisted Evil sounds like a rotter. what is his problem with our club. he should stay out of our business.

25new manager Empty Re: new manager Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

mrfish

As you stated in earlier thread, cannot stop him posting.He is a decent guy,he came towards the light but got drawn back to the dark side a while ago Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum