Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The comeback kings strike again

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The comeback kings strike again  Empty The comeback kings strike again Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:38 pm

DB

DB

For a while I was worried that Biggleswade wouldn't get that second but fortunately they did, cue the comeback. when Brian Haule gets that fire in his belly there's just no stopping him, what a tremendous header for the equaliser. Well done fellas, onward & upwards cheers

2The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:44 pm

For 20 minutes Brian Haule was unstoppable. I would have been happy for a point but I aint gonna argue with 3!

Well done Craig and team, great entertainment and the right result yet again.

3The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 pm

DB

DB

Got to say Craig & Wally certainly seems to have their fingers on the pulse when it comes down to "resting" players, looks like a real battle for shirts at the moment.

4The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Match repport Online http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/aylesburyfc/s/match-report-77541.html?official=1&fixture_id=581728

5The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm

mrfish

Well done to the "come back kings" yet again, good to get the 3 points,must be easier ways of doing it though. Good to see there is a fight to put the shirt on and nobody is gifted one.Going to miss all the action as next game we can make is the Slug town match.

6The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

DB

DB

Don't think you will Mr Fish, Slough won last night & have their FA Cup 1st round game against Mansfield on 3/11

7The comeback kings strike again  Empty Re: The comeback kings strike again Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:24 pm

mrfish

Oh poo!Thanks for the info DB Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum