Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wells quits at Leighton

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Wells quits at Leighton Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 am

mrfish

Manager qiuts and players havnt been paid since november Shocked Where has all the money they get from renting the ground gone scratch

2Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Re: Wells quits at Leighton Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It shows how financially draining it is at this level, it must be tough for us not playing as well for the past few weeks so let;s hope all will be ok tonight!!!

3Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Re: Wells quits at Leighton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:43 pm

DB

DB

They still managed to beat Woodford last night after being 4-2 down at half time!
The rain has just started again here in the County Town. Are you playing some Christmas songs tonight Mike? How about this one for our friends Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JhVkWNHaU4

4Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Re: Wells quits at Leighton Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:04 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I haven't added xmas songs to my playlist but I might now!!!!!

5Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Re: Wells quits at Leighton Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:50 pm

DB

DB

And because it is Christmas, good will to all men & all that perhaps we could play a song for our good friends in Bedfordshire, maybe the Darkness's "don't let the bell end" Laughing santa

6Wells quits at Leighton  Empty Re: Wells quits at Leighton Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I look at some of the places we visit e.g. Thatcham a couple of weeks back and others like AFC Hayes and think where do they get any cash from? No-one at the game, no one buying teas and burgers, no one in the bar, hardly any teams even do a half time raffle..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum