Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What chance of football this week?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What chance of football this week? Empty What chance of football this week? Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Tomorrow looks a dead loss but what chance a game Saturday to give Woodford a good hiding?

2What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Jools at the moment the game is on! they are going to look at the pitch again after lunch but at the moment looks ok

3What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Hatty

Hatty

What chance of football this year......?

4What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Several inches of snow forecast for the weekend and then the thaw on the pitch. Summer footie, anyone?

5What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:06 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I'd love summer football !

6What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:07 am

Hatty

Hatty

I'd like any football... Crying or Very sad

7What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

not looking good is it! I remember the days in the 70s when if there was snow the clubs just cleared the lines and used an orange ball - GREAT FUN!

8What chance of football this week? Empty Re: What chance of football this week? Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm

mrfish

Agreed Mike,as uncle Albert used too say"back in the old days Del" bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum