Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

All so false

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All so false Empty All so false Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:18 pm

aylesbury UNITED the real

Guess it must seem weird for u guys supporting the united team from last season. weirdest thing though is i was brought up as a kid loving AUFC and unlike last seasons squad would just follow the dollar. However what i wana know is who did all u lot actually support in your youth. I mean its all very good having ya (not very original) alternative match reports etc but who did the author grow up supporting. Either way you should be favourites to beat Chesham seeing as you beat them last season.

2All so false Empty Re: All so false Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:30 pm

aylesburyos1

I support Leyton Orient but due to family issues(wife is an air stewardess & we have 2 kids) plus the cost i can not get to many matches.Therefore also support Aylesbury Fc as they play in Town & i can get to matches.there is a good atmosphere plus very friedly club.

3All so false Empty Re: All so false Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:Guess it must seem weird for u guys supporting the united team from last season. weirdest thing though is i was brought up as a kid loving AUFC and unlike last seasons squad would just follow the dollar. However what i wana know is who did all u lot actually support in your youth. I mean its all very good having ya (not very original) alternative match reports etc but who did the author grow up supporting. Either way you should be favourites to beat Chesham seeing as you beat them last season.

To be perfectly honest, what does it matter who supported who in their youth?
I think that many people, myself included, who now go to watch Aylesbury FC have been to at least one of Aylesbury United's games in the past.
The fact of the matter is, wether you like it or not, Aylesbury United are all but gone and most probably will be wound up at the end of this season (So much for 'We don't want to join with Aylesbury Vale because we don't want to lose our history', if and when they fold, they wont HAVE a history!) and Aylesbury needs a club in the town itself.
Since AUFC lost their Buckingham road ground, I simply refuse to travel to Chesham and now Leighton Buzzard to watch an Aylesbury 'Home' game, I think that's a joke.

I've been to every AFC home game so far this season and, although they are technically a new club, the players work well together, the teamsheet pretty much writes itself these days and they are a very entertaining team to watch.
Danny and the Chairman have great plans for the future of the club and there are going to be some exciting times ahead, so instead of slagging Aylesbury FC off and continually mourning the passing of Aylesbury United, I would urge all fans of grass-roots football in Aylesbury Town to get down to Haywood Way on a matchday and support the ONLY, and best local team in the town!

Well, thats my 2 cents,,lol Smile

4All so false Empty whinging aylesbury united fan Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

why dont you get in the real world,at one time or another most of us watched
Aylesbury utd and i myself went to school with Sir Cliff Hercules.But like so many were taken in including the playlers by the doggey back room boys.NOW STOP
BEING A PRAT,follow the only proper team in Aylesbury or go and bore somebody
elses web site.
lord l. Evil or Very Mad

5All so false Empty cliffs school mate Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Well whether you went to school with Cliff or lived with Trevor Gould as far as im concerned a football club are like ya parents...when they die you dont just find some more!!!

Anyway i remember the mid 80s, it'll always end the same when 1 guy has all the power/money. Only for you guys if you cant get 100 on a regular basis at the top of the table youll be stuck playing at vale park with the Grange school reserves as ya team!!

6All so false Empty cliffs school mate Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Aylesbury united the real,you realy are a sad sack.Get a life mate....
lord L. tongue

7All so false Empty Lady Lucan Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Being rude and simply using bad language simply makes u look very silly.

I was mearly stating an opinion that i have being that for me 1 club lasts a lifetime. Lucan if you were a Stocklake follower then fine but ive seen many ex AUFCers on here who should no better. i.e. AUFC can no longer aspire to reach the conference and FAcup 1st rd every year and so now they look for the next best alternative!!

Just be wary next time you win the lottery and your next door neighbour suddenly invites himself over for a coffee!!

8All so false Empty Re: All so false Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:Being rude and simply using bad language simply makes u look very silly.

I was mearly stating an opinion that i have being that for me 1 club lasts a lifetime. Lucan if you were a Stocklake follower then fine but ive seen many ex AUFCers on here who should no better. i.e. AUFC can no longer aspire to reach the conference and FAcup 1st rd every year and so now they look for the next best alternative!!

Just be wary next time you win the lottery and your next door neighbour suddenly invites himself over for a coffee!!

Ok, let's drop it now shall we sunshine?
Go back and get on with supporting United if you must but don't get too comfy, it doesn't look like you'll have a club to support much longer, seeing that you've just lost your caretaker manager now aswell.

Oh, and by the way, Mark Eaton happens to be a genuinely nice guy who always come over to have a few words with the fans after every home game so let's not slag him off again yeah?
Thanks in advance.

9All so false Empty Sunshine! Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Dont know about u but thats the kind of word that u refer to people under 20. As someone not near that age bracket i feel that slightly condescending.
Either way i have never once slagged Mark Eaton off. he's doing a great job and im sure a team that finished above mid table in the southern league league will be able to win its feeder league. Guess the only question is will they all stay when you stay in it next season, well as they money talks

10All so false Empty Re: All so false Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:36 am

suggs

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:Dont know about u but thats the kind of word that u refer to people under 20. As someone not near that age bracket i feel that slightly condescending.
Either way i have never once slagged Mark Eaton off. he's doing a great job and im sure a team that finished above mid table in the southern league league will be able to win its feeder league. Guess the only question is will they all stay when you stay in it next season, well as they money talks

I'm sorry but I can see why 'Sunshine' is a good description what ever age you might be, your acting like a delinguent youth on here rather than a mature adult. Just get over it and get on with your season.

Look its a real shame what has happened to AUFC, but you have to conceed that your club has exploded from the top down over a number of seasons, starting probably with the money men, right down through the club,and you can't blame that all on AFC and their efforts. Unfortunately the worst part of that being that you are an Aylesbury football club now in name only. History, yup you have that, and I for one respect it, but thats all you really have left as of today, hence fans, players, and to be fair quite a bit of spirit have moved on.

Now rather than coming on here goading fans of football based in Aylesbury (and thats what I am following. I have never been to an AUFC game in my life but have moved to Aylesbury in the last couple of years) I think you as a 'real' fan are better placing all your efforts into supportng your club, and I wish you all the best in that, because I really do hope AUFC get back to where their history deseres.

This same sentiment goes for anyone who goes on the AUFC site and goads them, lets please just get on with our respective seasons and support our teams. This forum should be full of congratulations for Mark Eaton and his team this week, not this type of ongoing rubbish.

11All so false Empty Re: All so false Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 pm

how did AFCWimbledon come about? didnt their team move out of town?when was the last time AUFC played in town? they dont even play in Bucks!How can they call themselves Ducks??? with all this BTDH,photos of England players, records surely AUFC have got the money to at least buy a suitable field to rebuild from? & if they havent
1, no one cares
2, idiots in charge
what other choices are there?
scratch scratch scratch scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum