Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

SYCOB Game...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SYCOB Game... Empty SYCOB Game... Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 pm

mrfish

Good to see 3pts in a very hard fought game.Who was that one sided burk that called himself an unbiased referee.AFC must have upset him in the past.Lammies sending off was a stupid one ,he should know better.UP THE MOLES Very Happy

2SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:31 pm

DB

DB

Don't think Lammy meant to throw it that far, hanging on a bit at times but who cares, 3 points was our aim & that's what we got, new bloke looked quite good. Think we should have a drink to celebrate cheers

3SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Asked the ref at f/t where the extra 87 minutes cam efrom and he suggested I get a new watch! Bit fortunate to get all three points but it's all swings and roundabouts, innit?

Thought Ayodele was excellent today and Stuart Bryant also played well. All in all a good day.

4SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am

DB

DB

If you think he played another 87 mins I think it's fair enough that he asked you to get another watch!, Ayodele has the potential to be a very good player for us, but I think he needs bossing. Bryant looks a quality ball player, I just hope he keeps shooting at every opportunity. Innit ? ...... think you've been using too many taxis Jools Laughing

5SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am

Ha ha! I meant 7 minutes! Bl**dy iPhone keys. We made it about 3 minutes possibly 4 minutes at best. Thought ref gave everything to away team. Not a good day at office for officials imao

6SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

enjoyed the game yesterday thought we looked pretty good. Interesting when Ben came on to hear and see the change in direction he was giving the team and that's what's been missing, too quiet at the back for my liking and Ronayne will only add to that direction and vocal encouragement

7SYCOB Game... Empty Re: SYCOB Game... Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:45 pm

DB

DB

Great to have him back, think the whole of Quarrendon must have heard him trying to hold the line & stopping us creeping back on that fk deep in stoppage time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum