Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

B and B Trophy...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B and B Trophy... Empty B and B Trophy... Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm

mrfish

Reading on the Nomads website that they have been DQed out of the competion ,having the trophy taken away from them.Playing Danny Jones against Ascot was thier mistake as he played for us against Grays in the competition its said.How coulld such an error be made Shocked and Embarassed

2B and B Trophy... Empty Re: B and B Trophy... Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Always amazes me that players don't realise they have already played in the same competitions? I know this was a player playing in Berks and Bucks Senior Cup and it's Junior counterpart The Trophy BUT every year players play for different teams in the SAME competition!!!

3B and B Trophy... Empty Re: B and B Trophy... Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 am

Make the competition worthwhile. Have just one cup that all teams play in, have early rounds in regions for local derbies, run it as a pre-season tournament, make sure Reading, MK Dons play a certain number of 1st teamers, have the final at the Mad Stad or Stad MK.

Lots and lots of ideas, any one else?

4B and B Trophy... Empty Re: B and B Trophy... Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

agree why have two competitions at all? Berks and Bucks are clueless!!!

5B and B Trophy... Empty Re: B and B Trophy... Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 am

DB

DB

They might well be clueless but rules are rules, Surely all the secretaries should know them ? You would have thought they would have learnt from from the last time Shocked , didn't they use a Bowie song as a run out tune,
We've got five years, stuck on my eyes
We've got five years, what a surprise
We've got five years, my brain hurts a lot
We've got five years, that's all we've got

Hopefully we can tease them next year in the local derbies, unless they cock that up as well

What's green & white & runs across the plains of Bedfordshire at 70 mph Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum