Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The red insure cup ....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The red insure cup .... Empty The red insure cup .... Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 pm

mrfish

Good news I think it is the League giving clubs an opt out option on the Red Insure cup.Anyone else got thoughts on this

2The red insure cup .... Empty Re: The red insure cup .... Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

if Prem teams decide to not enter might be an opportunity to progress and make some money

3The red insure cup .... Empty Re: The red insure cup .... Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:46 pm

DB

DB

Not for me, taking up valuable midweek games, if we had won our only FA Trophy game last year we would have won a couple of K for 1 game & I think the prize money for the winner of the RIC is worth about 5K.  Four or five games and a two legged midweek final in March & April, Perhaps somewhere like Frome or Tiverton to add to any backlog of league games that we may lose due to the weather/flood plain. flower

If Mark still comes on here he may have some interesting views

4The red insure cup .... Empty Re: The red insure cup .... Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 pm

mrfish

That was my thought also DB taking up good dates in midweek that could be used better,leave the R.I.C. to teams like the nomads they like winning nothing cups (that comment is bound to cause a stir lol)

5The red insure cup .... Empty Re: The red insure cup .... Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum