Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT IS WEALDSTONE AT YOURS ON THE 24TH OCTOBER 2009

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

THEWEALDSTONE

WEALDSTONE TO VISIT IN FA CUP 4TH QUALIFYING ROUND ON 24TH OCTOBER 2009

2IT IS WEALDSTONE AT YOURS ON THE 24TH OCTOBER 2009 Empty Here come the Stones Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:21 pm

chalfont stone

Hello Aylesbury.

For this round of the competition this is surely a good tie for both sides. For us an opportunity to get to the first round for the first time in over 20 years against lower league opposition too!
howeverr for you guys have home advantage and therefore must see it as a good chance yourselves.
I fully expect around 350 to 400 Stones fans at this game. We have played some decent football over the last few years with the difference this year we can defend quite well too hence our good league position.
How many fans are you likely to muster for this huge tie?
How much walk from the train station are you?

aylesburyos1

Hi The ground is too far to walk from the station.You can get a no 2 bus from the bus/rail station that stops 2 minutes from the ground.The fare is £1.90 return.They run every 15 mins.The nearest pub is 5 minutes away.

THEWEALDSTONE

WHATS THE NAME OF THE PUB NEAR THE GROUND?

aylesburyos1

The pub is the Cotton Wheel.It is a Greene King pub ok for burgers & chips tc-i think it is a hungry horse pub.There is also a club house at the ground. i Mentioned the bus a taxi would be about £3-£4 single.

VkmSpouge

A good chance for both clubs to make it through to the 1st Round proper, it should be an interesting match.

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Cheapest Taxi's in Aylesbury at the moment are Eco-Taxis (A fleet of Toyota Prius's, lol).
Their number is 01296 423282.
Pretty much £3 from anywhere, to anywhere in Aylesbury Smile
Will cost more if you pick up a cab outside the station, but yes, there is the Blue Route number 2 Arriva Bus, or the Orange Route Star Travel number 36 bus, both of which stop virtually outside the club Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum