Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Faulconbridge

+4
Wignut
TG
mikefarquharson
mrfish
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Craig Faulconbridge Empty Craig Faulconbridge Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Wignut

I thought last night was embarrassing that a team a league below could beat us and out play us so Easily. Craig needs to have a good look at himself with by far a better budget than last year. I keep seeing him trying to tap players up on twitter to the point that the manager of this team wrote back to him on twitter. Again embarrassing. He has then brought players back that dropped us like a hat when more money was on offer then come crying back when hasn't gone there way. And lastly the players that have come in seem to be all marsh-Browns mates which would tell me that marsh-brown has properly brought them with him not Craig gone and got them. I see much of the same of last season happening this season and by October we all will be calling for Craig's head.

I know nearly all will disagree but this is how I see thing and I thing Craig should maybe go now rather then keep embarrassing himself.

Rant over

2Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 pm

mrfish

Wow ! Thats without the season even started

3Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Blimey!!! Season is another mth away and squad will change, agree there are some positions that are a concern but its do hard to tell in PSFs

4Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Wignut

Again knew most wont agree but look at what we have brought in!!!!

Jerome is very good I like him a lot but was part of an average team last season along with the other winger from north wood, but he's to many tricks no end product.

The centre half got the real run around first half my a player who is not the same player he was a few years ago and wasn't very good for us last season. He will cost us goals and games if he plays like that again.

Lee grant looks ok again part of a north wood mid table side.

Jack Thompson again looks ok but no sonny and sonny not back till sept and then 6 weeks to get fit so mid October till he might be at his best.

Marsh-brown very good player but feel he will get exposed at left back has he spends to much time at left wing.

Leon had a good game last night but part from the two goals 1 pen 1 free kick we didn't trouble there keeper and I can't remember him making a save.

I'm very concerned about the season ahead and I hope I'm proved wrong

5Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:11 pm

I think there are some very good points raised above.

6Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:42 am

Will afc

I personally think we should all be sticking together from fans ,to players to management and to the chairmen , its way to early to start calling for a mangers head ,

Craig will know that's there pressure on him to deliver this season and hopefully he can get the best out of the squad that he finally chooses,

I don't agree about your assessment on jerome he's a quality player something that afc been missing for a long time

I do however still think need a poacher of a striker , someone who willing to take a gamble in and around the 18 yard box,

Lets all get behind the team and management , judge Craig when season starts not on psf

7Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Will I'm looking forward to this season a lot! I think you're right been through so many pre seasons where we've won all the games looked great and then had a terrible season and on the other hand had a terrible pre season and a great season!!

8Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 am

Wignut

On jerome I agree he's very good and we do need him. My assessment was on the left winger he's to many trick no end product and when he gets a kick goes missing. What I've seen if jerome he will keep trying to do the right things which I love in a player..

9Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 am

TG

Obviously not a big Craig fan then Wignut? Bearing in mind 12th was a little better than the previous year!!!

10Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 am

Will afc

Wignut fair play to you for voicing your opinion on Craig and the squad , but if all the fans can get behind the squad from the first minute if the first game to the last minute in the last game of the season lets see where the season takes us, maybe a bit of stability would do afc good in management , not all managers get it correct week in week out ,
I'm personally looking forward to this season and would love to see Craig and the players get us into play offs but I guess time will tell,

P,s wignut league 2 within 7 years Wink

11Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 am

Wignut

It's not that I'm not a fan I'm just looking at it a different way. We have signed players that are maybe not proven at this level or the level above. And my main concern is what if the result doesn't go our way on the 26th? What will people think then?? Yes 12th last year was better than the year before but play offs no chance I'm afraid. With the squad we have got I think it will be another frustrating season and if people honestly think we will be in front of the likes of slough, beaconsfield, rugby, Royston,Dunstable then they need there heads testing, yes there's always one or two surprises and I hope we are one but honestly I can't see it. I think we will be between 9th and 14th!!

12Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

Will afc

I hear what your saying but part of being a football fan is being optimistic , there no point slating them before season even started , lets hope we are one of the surprise teams of the season , the squad not finally been announced yet maybe Craig might have a couple of gems he's looking at

13Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 am

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

What do you exspect at a trialist / friendly game Mr.Wignut,especially when we are still forming our squad. Save your comments for the last two friendlies, when we turn out our chosen players. Even Barcelona completely changed their side in the second half against Bayern Munich. C u down there O P.

14Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Imp

I hope the budget will sustain the players brought in, it looks to be a more expensive squad than last season.

15Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 pm

There's one chap in Twitter who seems to really have it in for FC. Not the banter coming from elsewhere but a deep dislike. Think it's an ex-player. Either way best way is to ignore him and let the footie do the talking

16Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Will afc

Hi Jools what's the guy with the dislike to fc name on twitter ,

17Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Lab

He's here: https://twitter.com/Mikepeters1974A

Don't know who he is but he's had a pop at United in the past as well!

18Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Will afc

Sounds a complete knob to me ,

19Craig Faulconbridge Empty Re: Craig Faulconbridge Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I think that Twitter and forums like this are great places to meet people and voice opinions. I also think social networks can be used negatively. The guy's not personnel but just over critical and unhelpful to a hard working chap like Craig. Read though recent convos involving @aylesburyfc and you'll see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum