Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only a few days to go

+2
Pris_Ris_Scott
mrfish
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only a few days to go Empty Only a few days to go Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

mrfish

Now all the preseason pre-amble has been done ,the season only a few days away,i am now starting to feel excited about the start of the new league season.COME ON YOU MOLES!

2Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Like you Tony looking forward to it it's going to be good!!!!

3Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Think there's a good mix to the squad. Hope the keeper situation is solved, think we still need a quick, nippy striker who can hassle and annoy centre halves.

Enjoyed Craig's review in the BH today. Battling talk with him looking a bigger picture of this season.

Can't wait for Saturday!

4Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am

DB

DB

I'm really pleased we have some quality width, cant see too many teams cutting out that threat, not so worried about another striker, I'd be very tempted to play one up with the extra man in midfield. Predicting a starting XI something like this.
               Charles,
Farrelly, Stevens, Grant, Hall,            
     Simpson,  Haule,  Thomson,
Price                           Federico
                Constant

5Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

nice!!!!

6Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Will afc

Yeah I'm getting excited too, its my first season as a mole season ticket holder , got a good feeling about this season

7Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Get in!!!

8Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Will afc

Quick question guys any of you know what's happened to club shop online , trying to buy away shirt but every tine I go on to club shop sends me to a link for sondico that I can't get onto Sad

9Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Are you using Firefox or Chrome? Try using Internet Explorer, that should be fine.

10Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:26 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Will are you going via the link on the left hand side under FC Twitter and FC Forum? I have tried it on all browsers and it works> The URL is http://aylesbury-fc.sondicoprofessional.com/

11Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:25 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

cant wait for this season to get going bounce 

quick question, whats the best place online for live score updates (if there is such a place) for our league? going to have to miss saturday, so my first game will be tuesday.

12Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Twitter follow AylesburyFC

Last edited by mikefarquharson on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am

Will afc

Thanks for the link again mike I got it working now Smile
Just going to order the away shirt, happy days

14Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 pm

DB

DB

I see Kwasi is back with us again, that's my team line up down the pan, I wasn't sure if we were going to resign him, but he does play that position very well.
Heard he got a watch & a sat nav as a signing on fee Wink

15Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Chatty

Chatty

Any ideas if Reece Marshall signed on the dotted line.....?

16Only a few days to go Empty Re: Only a few days to go Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

As far as I'm aware it's Simeon, Richard and Lewis that are signed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum