Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dazed in Hayes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dazed in Hayes  Empty Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am

DB

DB

Not the best of starts, very poor defending at times, too many players still in pre season mode. The ref was a total arse, dishing out cards like a croupier. Gareth & Freddie were exciting.

2Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Not sure it was the start we were expecting but two home games Then the derby will know more in a weeks time

3Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 am

Imp

Not a great start at all! First game of the season, 3 down by half time, only 3 subs, one of whom was the manager. What's going on, do more players need a club sat nav to get them to games?

4Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 am

I see three down in 40 minutes against an unfancied team, only three subs one of which was unfit and another who is also the manager who prefers quite rightly not to play and scoring only one 2nd half goal against nine men.

Hope someone will tell me I'm wrong

5Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 am

DB

DB

Haha very good Imp, true to say it was a terrible start, think we were all shocked by half time. Kwasi's paperwork didn't go through in time so he was just a spectator. Err  scratch Jools, their keeper had a good game Embarassed

6Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 am

Glad an aspect of my post is wrong

7Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:19 pm

mrfish

Alot of ifs and buts can be said over missed chances,but we didnt turn up for the first half and by the end of that we were 3 down. In the 2nd half they quite rightly shut up shop ,the game was won.As said in other posts the ref really was a numpty

8Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

first off a big thankyou to whoever does the live tweets, was able to follow the game very well.

from what i gather about the game it didnt feel like it went well at all. some serious cobwebs in the defence.

still confident that tuesday will be a different kettle of fish..... it better be.

and also, how many yellows did hayes get? dirty team or trigger happy ref?

9Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 am

Imp

Wendover_Scott wrote:first off a big thankyou to whoever does the live tweets, was able to follow the game very well.

from what i gather about the game it didnt feel like it went well at all. some serious cobwebs in the defence.

still confident that tuesday will be a different kettle of fish..... it better be.

and also, how many yellows did hayes get? dirty team or trigger happy ref?

Think you win the "Stating the Bleeding Obvious Award " this week! Razz 

10Dazed in Hayes  Empty Re: Dazed in Hayes Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Imp wrote:Think you win the "Stating the Bleeding Obvious Award " this week!  Razz 
its only monday, still plenty of time for someone to beat that attempt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum