Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bucks Herald Report

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bucks Herald Report Empty Bucks Herald Report Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Just want to say, I thought the report in the paper was very very good indeed. Lots of reports, interviews with both managers and some good pictures. It was very fair on both teams. I would like to say my compatriot at the Ducks, Luke, also wrote a very good, balanced report. Altogether excellent all round.

2Bucks Herald Report Empty Re: Bucks Herald Report Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

yep agreed thought the Herald were very fair in fact a bit too fair as I think we all thought Rhys should have gone except the ref!!!!

3Bucks Herald Report Empty Re: Bucks Herald Report Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Yes it was ok ,but why did he or her have to refer to our ground ie. weather permitting for Boxing day for the return. Bell Close is off as much as us when the rain closes in. l suppose its that righteous lot up the road on there forum trying to find fault with our set up, that the reporter has picked that up from. C u down there O P.

4Bucks Herald Report Empty Re: Bucks Herald Report Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Lab

Old Plumb wrote:Bell Close is off as much as us when the rain closes in. l suppose its that righteous lot up the road on there forum trying to find fault with our set up, that the reporter has picked that up from. C u down there O P.
Not quite OP:

Postponed matches due to inclement weather 2012/13:

Bell Close: 8 (4 Leighton, 4 Aylesbury)
Haywood Way: 14

5Bucks Herald Report Empty Re: Bucks Herald Report Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Will afc

Yes agree bucks hearld been very fair in reporting ,
Every part of the day gets a mention from players , to managers , to both sets of fans but admittingly afc fans are much better Wink
All in all brilliant day out and more of the same on Boxing Day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum