Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not bad for a club only 5 days old!

+3
VkmSpouge
Sick Note
aylesbury UNITED the real
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

oh no sorry thats what sound good on the BBC.
Dont get the fact your marketed as Aylesbury's 'new' club but your history shows you have been an Aylesbury club for 80 years. Err bit strange that.

Same old 50 in the normal world now...biggleswade here we come!!!

2Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Yawn!!!

3Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 pm

hope you had a great friendly away near Southampton today,you must have made a mint........a polo mint hahaha cheers AUFC iv been hopin you would appear , many down there ? we only managed 600+ how did you get on ?did Southampton girls school beat you hahahaha only one team in Aylesbury Very Happy Very Happy

4Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty 600+ Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 am

Dont make me laugh They were all wealstone or AUFC no gamers. Your lot were segregated in the toilet!
gloating about a 600 gate in the 4q rd of the fa cup is embarrassing, esp as it was one of the lowest of the rd!!
If you manage 2400 in the 1st qualifying rd (AUFC 1986/7)then maybe some credit is due.
There will be the usual 80 mid week and you will all wonder where the other 520 went. Try attending the next Wealstone match to find out.

5Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 pm

VkmSpouge

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:Dont make me laugh They were all wealstone or AUFC no gamers. Your lot were segregated in the toilet!

I would reckon the crowd was roughly split 50-50 between Wealdstone and Aylesbury supporters. Undoubtedly the Wealdstone fans were making all the noise, though there were the first signs of some chants and noise from Aylesbury fans something I've noticed that was lacking in the previous two home games.

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:gloating about a 600 gate in the 4q rd of the fa cup is embarrassing, esp as it was one of the lowest of the rd!!

682 people coming to the match isn't embarrassing at all, it is incredibly good for a club's whose profile in the town is relatively small but growing (in part thanks to this cup run). But then if you think 682 is embarrassing I suspect you are going to find some way of saying how an attendance of 545 against Sutton United in the 4th Qualifying Round of the FA Cup last season isn't embarrassing.

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:There will be the usual 80 mid week and you will all wonder where the other 520 went. Try attending the next Wealstone match to find out.

Probably not to Wealdstone as their average home attendance has been about 414.57 this season.

6Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:Dont make me laugh They were all wealstone or AUFC no gamers. Your lot were segregated in the toilet!
gloating about a 600 gate in the 4q rd of the fa cup is embarrassing, esp as it was one of the lowest of the rd!!
If you manage 2400 in the 1st qualifying rd (AUFC 1986/7)then maybe some credit is due.
There will be the usual 80 mid week and you will all wonder where the other 520 went. Try attending the next Wealstone match to find out.

I'm sorry, but your feeble rants and moans are starting to become not only boring, but a pain in the arse and unwanted on this forum.
You mentioned before I think, that you came down to Haywood Way for a match once?
Let's hope the next time you come down that people haven't figured out who you are because, as the old adage goes;

You're going home in a f**king ambulance!

7Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty an ambulance Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 pm

now now i hope that wasnt a threat!

Anyway with all your new supporters now i doubt an ambulance could get through to the ground!

(anyway lets be honest at least i have increased the traffic on this forum which looked positively dead a few weeks ago) - previously had less posts than a strike day at royal mail!

8Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty aylesbury fc only team in aylesbury Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 am

big man

all you aylesbury united fan can not take it dat dere is no were for united to play and dat aylesbury fc are beater then united and got a ground of r own 2 play on. Laughing

The thing is with u lote is dat u have been with aylesbury united 4 alot of years and u wont 2 stey dere but u can not go round saying dat aylesbury fc r shit and all this coz all u have to do is look at the FA CUP how fare did u get, and people are now starting to no dat aylesbury fc r the only one in aylesbur Very Happy

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad aylesbury united Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

9Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:23 am

Sad utd the real,
"If you manage 2400 in the 1st qualifying rd (AUFC 1986/7)then maybe some credit is due."
Is that it ? wasnt that 22-23 seasons ago?im hoping for AFC the league team by then !& if you do managed to sneak in i will happily buy you a beer & hear your "hard luck stories" Rolling Eyes (again)
crybaby utd Sad Sad well done Bigman made me laugh Very Happy

10Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Aylesbury United 'The Real' Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Hello There,

We'd like to thank you for your continued usage and support of our forum.

You mentioned that the forum traffic is quite low, yet once you put your 2pence worth in, our forum is more lively than yours.

Shows that our fans are already more united than the ducks team! LOL!

AFC fans, is there anyway we can block this mindless, jealous, sorry for himself duck plonker from our forum, we don't need to waste the space on posting his lost-cause banter on our pages, we should save it for all the good things that AFC achieve.

Plus by the end of the season we'll have more to gloat about than the ducks so we need to save space for that!!!

It becomes so boring reading Aylesbury United the reals' comments, it's somewhat like an old broken record.

Is anyone else falling asleep reading this useless dross?

11Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Do not need this sort Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Sick Note,you are quite right, we dont want this kind of unconstuctive drival on our site, it will end up like D.O.T.W. or the S.M.FANS FORUM, see ya down there Bas. [Hope the lads do the buisness tonight]

12Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Old Plumb wrote:Hi Sick Note,you are quite right, we dont want this kind of unconstuctive drival on our site, it will end up like D.O.T.W. or the S.M.FANS FORUM, see ya down there Bas. [Hope the lads do the buisness tonight]

Fingers crossed. I think Mr Eaton would've given the boys a bit of an ear bashing after being 2-0 up and throwing it away, judging by his comments on the forum. I think he may have called for a big performance tonight. Chalfont are currently above us in the league bit to be fair it's pretty irrelevant at this stage having so many games in hand on them and everyone else in the league.

I'm saying 2-1 AFC!

13Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Aylesbury United the real Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find below details of a website that would gratefully appreciate your comments.

http://www.avamoan.com/

Sleep Rolling Eyes affraid Rolling Eyes Sleep

Kind regards

Sick Note

14Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Lmao,,,nice Laughing

15Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty rivalry is what football is all about Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 pm

It seems strange that for a club 80 years old none of the older supporters has ever used a fans forum before!

Heard of freedom of speach, when larger clubs bring singing fans will you remove them if they slag u off?

Yours all wanting me removed etc but i have never done anything more than the above!!

16Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Please take note Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

You're right, I've never heard of freedom of SPEACH??

Freedom of speech certainly,

Mindless complaining, moaning, attempting to belittle a better team, we are not interested

It'd be ok if you actually had something worth reading but it's the same old sorry arse story, about a half arse gypsy team with no future (sorry, no offense, i'm just using my freedom of SPEACH???) lol!

Talk about sour grapes. You need to get laid;

- and for reference to help you out of this sad state of affairs please follow the link http://www.desperatedating.net/ lol!

17Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty happily married thanks Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 pm

dont need internet to for this - are you recommending this sight from personal experience then?

18Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

No, not personal experience;

I just googled 'Aylesbury United The Real' and that came up as the first entry accompanied by a picture of a dilapidated Buckingham Road.

Very Happy

dilapidated
adj
falling to pieces or in a state of disrepair; shabby

Adj. 1. dilapidated - in deplorable condition; "a street of bedraggled tenements"; "a broken-down fence"; "a ramshackle old pier"; "a tumble-down shack"

(just in case it was a big word for you)

I really can't be bothered with you anymore.

19Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Geoffrey Herbert

Geoffrey Herbert

AFCMan wrote:

Does that make you the first AFC hooligan then ?

20Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Geoffrey Herbert

Geoffrey Herbert

big man wrote:all you aylesbury united fan can not take it dat dere is no were for united to play and dat aylesbury fc are beater then united and got a ground of r own 2 play on. Laughing

The thing is with u lote is dat u have been with aylesbury united 4 alot of years and u wont 2 stey dere but u can not go round saying dat aylesbury fc r shit and all this coz all u have to do is look at the FA CUP how fare did u get, and people are now starting to no dat aylesbury fc r the only one in aylesbur Very Happy

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad aylesbury united Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sorry, if you dont mind reposting that in English, I might be prepared to comment on it. I hope you are making full use of half term.

21Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Geoffrey Herbert

Geoffrey Herbert

Sick Note wrote:You're right, I've never heard of freedom of SPEACH??

Freedom of speech certainly,

Mindless complaining, moaning, attempting to belittle a better team, we are not interested

It'd be ok if you actually had something worth reading but it's the same old sorry arse story, about a half arse gypsy team with no future (sorry, no offense, i'm just using my freedom of SPEACH???) lol!

Talk about sour grapes. You need to get laid;

- and for reference to help you out of this sad state of affairs please follow the link http://www.desperatedating.net/ lol!

This is where you prove that you really are quite clueless.

If the membership of that site contains you, AFC Man, and Patient from Chesham, you are all more than welcome to each other.

22Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:22 pm

This is where you prove that you really are quite clueless.?? GH would you like to explain that comment?
A half arse gypsy team with no future, i think even u at Sad utd should own up to that one!although i do hear your hoping to be back in the town by 2012,give us a shout then GH... ill help u put the buntings round the Eddy Laughing Laughing

23Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Geoffrey Herbert wrote:
AFCMan wrote:

Does that make you the first AFC hooligan then ?

Oh dear! Sad

Looks like another Gypsy United fan without a sense of humor.
Not that United fans have had much to smile about lately but don't worry, you're always a constant source of amusement to both AFC fans and the whole town of Aylesbury alike and you'll always have prime back page space in the Ducks Herald

lol!

need i say more

25Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Empty Re: Not bad for a club only 5 days old! Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am

Sick Note

Sick Note

aylesbury UNITED the real wrote:need i say more

NOPE!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum