Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

First half was nothing to shout about from Aylesbury point of view and we went in at half time 1-0 down. About 12 minutes into second half Henney equalised from the penalty spot and about 10 minutes later Price (on for Smyth) was quickly involved in goalmouth action with the ball breaking to Henney to put us 2-1 up. With about 10 minutes to go Chalfont scored a fine equaliser (2-2). That only lasted a couple of minutes though, as Price scored a magnificent goal to put us 3-2 up. Price may have only been on for half an hour but with Halloween coming up he was the Wizard tonight!!! cheers

2PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 pm

VkmSpouge

Well done Aylesbury, through the Quarter-Finals of the Premier Division Cup! I just hope Aylesbury can keep ahold of Price and Henney, they're really doing the business for the club.

3PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

right VkmSpouge, last 8 are: Kingsbury London Tigers, Dunstable Town, Hertford Town, St Margaretsbury, Colney Heath, Broxbourne Borough, AYLESBURY & Hanwell Town

4PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Next Up... Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 am

Webby

Webby
Admin

Dunstable Town at home in the Quarters - date to be confirmed.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

5PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 am

Gemini

Price changed the game when he came on,he was outstanding.

Roll on saturday and another 3pts Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

6PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Sick Note

Sick Note

It makes you wonder if we'll be able to hold on to Gareth at this rate.

His past few performances have been nothing short of excellent and he's bound to have attracted attension from professional local clubs.

Just hope we can get a squiggle on the dotted line from him. I think it's right that we should not hold our players back if a great opportunity comes along, they have obviously earned it, but if we've schooled them, we should be reimbursed in some way shape or form.

One hears division one clubs are paying close attension.

Another good draw, Dunstable Town at home.

Oh, and what a great second half performance last night. After a very dull first half, It seemed Mr Eaton gave the boys the 'Hair Dryer' treatment, and boy did it work!

Has anyone else noticed that Kieron Schmidt is now becoming much more lively of late? He deserves some recognition.

Still cant get my head round this long ball, narrow play tactic. It seems like the boys defending are looking to play the killer ball everytime straight up to henney and graham, when it would be much more suitable to bring the right and left back into play.

If they were to play wider and use the wide players more, Henney and Graham would have so much more space in the middle to destroy teams. - just an opinion, Mr Eaton's got a much better idea than I have!

I do hope Mickey O'Farrell gets a good run with Henney up front, together they seem to have a hint of the Blackburn SAS (Shearer and Sutton)partnership of their premier division winning team. Very similar in work ethics and positioning.

7PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Gemini

Sick Note wrote:

I do hope Mickey O'Farrell gets a good run with Henney up front, together they seem to have a hint of the Blackburn SAS (Shearer and Sutton)partnership of their premier division winning team. Very similar in work ethics and positioning.

Ditto Smile

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

8PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Empty Re: PDC: AFC 3 Chalfont St P 2 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

VkmSpouge

When was the last time Aylesbury were drawn away from home in the Premier Division Cup? Last season Vale were drawn at home in all the rounds. Hope Aylesbury can beat Dunstable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum