Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

its always quite exciting playing an unknown, and doubly exciting in a competition like the FA Trophy - I was pretty disappointed to drop out of the FA Cup even though it was to a team that were obvious favourites. so 'heres hoping' for a decent run in this one

What we do know is Hythe is they are a club that pull the same kind of attendance as us, play at exactly the same level as us in the league system. they don't seem to be in any kind of form, with wins draws and losses all over the place, and they are currently sitting in 21st out of 24

looking forward to it - COME ON YOU MOLES! cheers

2Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:12 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It'll be a toughey I'm sure but really want a nice Cup Run this year!

3Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Not had a decent run in a cup for a while, Ducks aside we've not had any easy draws for a few years.

4Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:46 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

cheers

5Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:12 pm

mrfish

If you look at their site it seems they have recently got new manager who has brought some new blood in and started winning games. Seems like we need to be on top of our game Smile

6Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Will afc

If I was batemen I'd play 2 up top tomorrow , they seem to concede a fair amount of goals so let's put them on the back foot from the first whistle .

They have a striker who has scored a lot of goals and played at a decent level called Scott punton , the defence will need to keep him short of service .

7Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Good win. Didn't really have to over exert ourselves. Thought Brian Haule was exceptional. Two goals and could have had four.

Happy with that.

8Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:22 pm

DB

DB

A comfortable 3-0 and 2.5k in the bin, lovely I'm pleased with that, looking for a Mom out of  Ben, Grant ,Davis or Bri  for me.  cheers

9Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:53 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Went for Grant Fryer so so solid today!!

10Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Will afc

Good win today Smile
And some lovely jubbly prize money

see the other team in Thame got a good result as well lmfao

11Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 am

mrfish

Swifts are the basement team in Ryman north also Will

12Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:55 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

We've got Brentwood at our place in the next round on the 31oct

13Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Empty Re: Hythe Town at home in the FA Trophy Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:05 pm

DB

DB

mikefarquharson wrote:Went for Grant Fryer so so solid today!!
A starter for Potters Bar next Saturday  Question I have heard he can play midfield too  Idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum