Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uxbridge at home

+2
mikefarquharson
Pris_Ris_Scott
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uxbridge at home Empty Uxbridge at home Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

got to win this one... need to pick our selves up from last week and get back on track.. maybe try and get through it without too many suspension too eh?

2Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Fantastic match report by MF, last few minutes sound incredible. We've had quite a few last minute winners in the last couple of years. Shows that Steve and staff are keeping the players fit. Keeps our hand in.

See Ducks are still managerless and now in the bottom 2. Interesting few weeks ahead for them.

3Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:39 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

cheers mate! good game and two excellent goals! can't wait t see the You Tube Videos

4Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 am

coach

coach

Just deserved in the end..kept going right to the end.Pretty sure it was a murphy corner not dobson for winning goal..

5Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:36 am

limprib81

limprib81

coach wrote:Just deserved in the end..kept going right to the end.Pretty sure it was a murphy corner not dobson for winning goal..

It wouldn't be a piece from Mike unless there was an error in it! Its his calling card lol

6Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:55 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Goals as always - someone may need to take over the go pro duties for the next few weeks as i may not be about!! Any volunteers?!

7Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:56 pm

DB

DB

Good result, we got there in the end, nice to see a change to the crappy "everyone go left" on the goalkick,  not sure about Aston as mom but it's all about opinions.
How did Monty do, he did alright didn't he, got clattered early on but came through it and played the full 90, it's great to see Price back too, we have really missed him.
Uxbridge were alright, they worked hard for fa Laughing
Every season we have been in this league I 've wanted us to sign that Wayne Carthorse, what a top player he is at this level.
Just seen Bens goal, I hope for the Uxbridge players sake that TC doesn't Mad

8Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

coach

coach

Have to agree there db with mom..was a strange one.

9Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:16 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I think there were a few options inc Ben Stevens, Kyle and Monty but in the end I think Aston had a consistant 90 mins

10Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:17 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

by the way just for the others..... ssssssshhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

11Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:20 pm

limprib81

limprib81

mikefarquharson wrote:by the way just for the others..... ssssssshhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

Are any of them still alive? Tumbleweed everywhere!

12Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:45 pm

DB

DB

"I think Aston had a consistant 90 mins"
81.00 A Goss is substituted off for Aylesbury  

I'm only teasing Mike, you're doing a great job. I only used google once to find out what Kyle was up to.  Laughing  

"Tumbleweed everywhere!"
Closing date for applicants at the not ok corral today, might take a while to read all the CV's for such a prestigious job, announcement expected 20/10/15 @ 00:03   Wink

13Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:07 pm

limprib81

limprib81

DB wrote:"I think Aston had a consistant 90 mins"

I'm only teasing Mike, you're doing a great job. I only used google once to find out what Kyle was up to.  Laughing  

"Tumbleweed everywhere!"
Closing date for applicants at the not ok corral today, might take a while to read all the CV's for such a prestigious job, announcement expected 20/10/15 @ 00:03   Wink

Easy Darren, those 9 minutes on the bench were some of Aston's finest. lol!

14Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:00 pm

DB wrote:"I think Aston had a consistant 90 mins"

"Tumbleweed everywhere!"

The House of Cards has collapsed. I'm back this Saturday. to put it back together.

15Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Will afc

Thought u was at city Saturday jools ?

16Uxbridge at home Empty Re: Uxbridge at home Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:01 am

Playing the dirty red nonsense at Theatre of Wet Dreams

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum