Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uxbridge away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uxbridge away Empty Uxbridge away Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 pm

DB

DB

Felt we were a bit unfortunate not to get something from that, the last couple of games could have gone either way and I would suggest that this one was similar. Unlucky not to score when Davis hit the post, two inches to the right and it would have hit the same spot as Harry when he scored. Was that the second time we've had Davis and Harry up top, a home cup game with DH scoring early comes to mind Question  In the second half I thought I was going to spontaneously combust when the ref waved away what I felt was a nailed on penalty, Davis being tripped with the lino stood right next to us looking on Shocked
Uxbridge were lively going forward, not too clever at the back, Ash was the busiest keeper pulling off a couple of decent saves.  
Honeycroft is one of my favourite grounds, with the old music, the cafe, the very nice people and TC, but I didn't know until yesterday that they had a swearing parrot in the clubhouse along with cockatiels and budgies for sale, I cant believe no one has ever mentioned it to me before, I'm more shocked by that than the penalty shout Laughing
Just one of those days I guess, I even forgot to get some bread pudding for after my tea too  Crying or Very sad  
we go again
We will try and win the next one cheers

2Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:05 am

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

I can personally vouch that the bread pudding was delicious Very Happy

3Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

mrfish

Thought it could have been cooked a few minutes more taking that slight heaviness away and brown the top a bit more. On the game though, I felt we were a shade un lucky not too get a point out of the game.

4Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Everyone's a critic Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:53 pm

coach

coach

mrfish wrote:Thought it could have been cooked a few minutes more taking that slight heaviness away and brown the top a bit more. On the game though, I felt we were a shade un lucky not too get a point out of the game.

Taken this chippy league to a new level now ..

6Uxbridge away Empty Re: Uxbridge away Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Yep...He's Heston Blumenfish!
afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum