Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

El Quackico #7

+7
coach
mikefarquharson
Chatty
mrfish
Will afc
oneclubinaylesbury
AFC sec.
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1El Quackico #7 Empty El Quackico #7 Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Well, went on a bit of a scout to see the Ducks yesterday. Ducks deservedly down to 10 1st half with a foul on last man then Northwood threw the kitchen sink at them going 1-0 up just on half time. Visitors hit bar once and post twice but Ducks held and grabbed an equaliser. Typical performance from United: what they lack in quality, they make up for in effort.

Roll on Boxing Day.

Last edited by joolst1970 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:02 pm

DB

DB

Will you be wearing your dual scarf Wink

3El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:55 pm

DB wrote:Will you be wearing your dual scarf Wink

Big Graham and I will be exchanging pennants and pleasantries before the game

4El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:52 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It's No7 lol!

5El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:11 pm

DB

DB

7, Shocked the seasons are flying past, anybody got the head to head stats scratch

6El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:51 pm

DB wrote:7, Shocked the seasons are flying past, anybody got the head to head stats scratch

I know Sonny French is the only Duck to have ever won an El Quackico

7El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:21 pm

DB

DB

joolst1970 wrote:
DB wrote:7, Shocked the seasons are flying past, anybody got the head to head stats scratch

I know Sonny French is the only Duck to have ever won an El Quackico

Hoggy played at right back for us in one of the away games, is he still a d*ck or has he gone somewhere better too ?

8El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 pm

DB

DB

Shame we didn't manage to get in on, I did feel that the pitch would have been a great leveler and would have probably been their best chance of wiining. (and an early chance to see if Bruno is worth putting in a seven dayer for )
I quite enjoyed following some of the early starts in this league on twitter, I think Royston had a halftime summary. Nice to see Leighton win, they seem to be getting better, 3 out of 4 goals scored today by former Moles, I'm starting to feel very confident about my bet with coach Wink
Both the top two won again after both going behind, (Diamonds signed Darren Purse widweek, I don't think he played)
I watched CSP mug Ware, very similar to what they did to us over there.  
Three points between third and eighth, it's starting to get a bit nip and tuck cheers

9El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:40 pm

was thinking next year we should have the haywood game in August or easter but then I remembered the quacks will be back in the spartan league by then. quack quack

10El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 pm

17th Jan now called off. Ducks in a cup, I think. What's the story, April?

Amount of rain recently, it would have been touch & go anyway

11El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 am

AFC sec.

last night’s postponement of Leamington’s FA Trophy Replay tie and the ordering of the match to be played on Tuesday 12th January, means that the Red Insure Cup tie on Wednesday 13th January Between Utd and Leamington is postponed and rearranged for Wednesday 20th January. To that end the League match on 19th Jan is postponed and will require rearranging. ( hope that makes sense)
I will let you all know when new date is arranged

12El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:43 am

mrfish

Oh the joy of re-arranging a re-arranged game .My head is starting to spin.Closer to home ,whats the chances on tmrrws game happening Question

13El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:46 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

Saturday looks wet wet wet... this is so depressing...

14El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am

DB

DB

No rain forecast, this one should be on.
We only drew on Saturday, so we might not win and we might get called a few names by some silly people, I'm not sure if I'm going, I may feel a bit intimidated   Wink

15El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Will afc

LOL and half of them start the silly name calling

16El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:31 pm

limprib81

limprib81

Be good to see some old faces and hopefully have a catch up. I don't really understand why it gets all childish, both sets of fans want the same thing. A successful side playing in Aylesbury, with local talent....Just politics gets in the way I guess.

17El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:58 pm

mrfish

Seems like a good portion of the hardcore supporters will possibly not be in attendance. This could be the best chance of a win for them. Shocked

18El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 pm

mrfish wrote:Seems like a good portion of the hardcore supporters will possibly not be in attendance.  

I've found them, lads

19El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Will afc

Hahahahahahaha

20El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:26 pm

DB

DB

limprib81" I don't really understand why it gets all childish"
It's because they are all picky nose snot gobblers

"both sets of fans want the same thing."
Yep, to whoop each other.

"A successful side playing in Aylesbury, with local talent."
That's us, they have eyes as green as their skirts.

."..Just politics gets in the way I guess."
that and the fact that we both want to rub each others noses in it.

These El Quackicos are my favourite games, it's all just a bit of harmless fun, never been any violence, (other than big Jon getting a clout in the 1st one from a woman  Laughing) just a few bruised egos.

Screaming ducks, you're 25 hrs to early !

21El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:00 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

DB gets it

love this game, love the rivalry and love the fact they go into offended/not bothered mode as a way of softening the potential blow

despite our league positions i'm actually the most concerned about this fixture, that Ive been so far... poor couple of performances from us heading in to this, along with something (well nearly something) of a revival from them lot... they should be chomping at the bit for tonight... but fortunately a few of their fans cant be bothered to make the journey down from Oxfordshire which should dampen their resolve a bit.

I hope Steve B and team remember what this games means to the fans - it will hurt like hell to loose this one - I want to see us fight and press and push the game

3 giant points that both teams want AND bragging rights for the town - what more motivation could there be?

COME ON YOU MOLES!

22El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:10 am

oneclubinaylesbury

DB wrote:
"A successful side playing in Aylesbury, with local talent."
That's us, they have eyes as green as their skirts.

A town the size of Aylesbury should have a team in the Conference South playing infront of 600-700 people at the minimum. Let's be honest here, neither club are going to achieve that without the other one.

Aylesbury FC have a ground in the town and a decent team playing good attacking football but only just got over 100 people to watch them at home on a Saturday afternoon when the weather was decent. Aylesbury United got a few more through the gate to watch their game at Thame but together they managed 229 people which is embarrassing with the size of the town and the number of kids who play football on a Sunday morning for both clubs.

The political side and he said this / they did that needs to stop and the fans see sense and stop the pointless bickering - for the record though, while we are two clubs the banter has to continue as that is part of the fun of supporting a football club at the end of the day!

23El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:34 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

What's the betting not a lot of their committee will attend. One thing to be said for our Chairman is he has attended every "Derby" and gone into the boardroom home and away as any decent chairman would.

24El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Will afc

Seen only 2 commitee members coming from quacks . Poor show . Sums them up

25El Quackico #7 Empty Re: El Quackico #7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Lab

mikefarquharson wrote:What's the betting not a lot of their committee will attend. One thing to be said for our Chairman is he has attended every "Derby" and gone into the boardroom home and away as any decent chairman would.

Some might call that two faced, but you're right, what a thoroughly decent chap he is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum