Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player and young player of the season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Player and young player of the season Empty Player and young player of the season Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:05 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

I will be handing out voting slips at the next two home games, so get your thinking caps on

2Player and young player of the season Empty Re: Player and young player of the season Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:38 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

blimey that's tough!!!

For me Young player contenders would be Rob, Ben & maybe Ken. If Lynton still qualifies then it'd be between them for me and I'd give it to Rob

For Player of the Year my shortlist is Hauley (Brian), Aston, Weathers, Monty and for me it would have to be Hauley

mikefarquharson wrote:blimey that's tough!!!

For me Young player contenders would be Rob, Ben & maybe Ken. If Lynton still qualifies then it'd be between them for me and I'd give it to Rob

For Player of the Year my shortlist is Hauley (Brian), Aston, Weathers, Monty and for me it would have to be Hauley

Rob and Brian are good choices. Think if we had seen more of Jonny Mont then it would be closer.

limprib81

limprib81

Numpties the lot of ya!
Don't you remember Will's 13 minute run out, he clearly mopped up both awards in pre season...thats where my votes are going.

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

must be honest I'd forgotten that. Jeez that makes my decision a lot harder!!! I guess he doesn't qualify for Young Player, Player of The year is a possibility but Bateman MUST be looking seriously at Will for Manager's Player?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum