Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Pretty much do-or-die tomorrow, although I see we've signed (another!) midfielder Alex O'Brien from Barton Rovers.
His bio on Barton's page lists him as: A versatile attacking force with an eye for goal, OB is never afraid of a challenge and loves a battling game.

Could slip in alongside Johnny Mont as a fiesty midfield pairing?!

2Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

DB

DB

Thorny-D wrote:

Could slip in alongside Johnny Mont as a fiesty midfield pairing?!
Seems the most obvious choice, but who knows ?
Histon, are they an academy team, they all look very young.
I'd like to think we will win tomorrow, it's not the end of the world if we don't as we've still got half a season to go,  if we lose we will clearly be the worst team in this league.

3Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:24 am

mrfish

Maybe OB is being eyed as a striker alongside his mate?

4Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:18 am

DB

DB

Hope not, Kyle doesn't look that quick Laughing
Elsewhere I see Petersfield have had a rebranding, a gold rams head on the badge now, a deal with Kappa and 3 new players.

5Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:22 pm

DB

DB

Three points is what we wanted and that's what we got, Kia my mom. Well done fellas cheers

6Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:23 pm

mrfish

We have had a lot of player movement also with another couple coming in (will have to put revolving doors on the club house) , alongside Monty handing his kitbag back. Sad to see him go

7Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 am

Pris_Ris_Scott

Pris_Ris_Scott

3 points is 3 points is 3 points

lets not focus on the fact we beat a 9 man bottom of the league team with 2 penalties Laughing

joking aside, I really hope this gives the bench a bit of boost and we can carry something positive into next weeks game away at potters bar

down in the position we are 3 points are huge, and if we can get a couple of more points and pull away a bit frm the bottom 2 or 3 before Christmas I'll feel a whole lot better

COME ON YOU MOLES

8Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:53 pm

mrfish

Agree on that Scott,3 points more than welcome. Histons disiplinary record must make awful reading

9Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Empty Re: Histon tomorrow...Crunch Time!! Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

DB

DB

mrfish wrote:Agree on that Scott,3 points more than welcome. Histons disiplinary record must make awful reading

Not as awful as their recent history! 8 years ago they were in a play off semi for a place in the Football League, now they are watching an academy team get beat weekly 3 steps lower, their fans deserve a medal as big as a frying pan, not sure I could do that.
What a night they must have had at Barton with that 6-2 win drunken

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum