Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

why no C Henney

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1why no C Henney Empty why no C Henney Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm

135sidecar

hi happy new year 2 all

at the macth today why no c henney we need goals Shocked Shocked

2why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 am

Reckon it might be Nathans 6th goal in as many games Very Happy Top of the league & a game in hand,how cool is that cheers cheers

3why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

135sidecar

was Crag Henney on the bench last night Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Still need goals

4why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Goals? I Think we need divine intervention! Craig did get 20 mins last night,but chasing wild clearances isn't really his forte, as a sub he's only managed 8 goals in 14. Games he's started is a little better, 29 starts 34 goals. Rolling Eyes

5why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

and let's be frank Alex Stewart has shown nothing in the three games as far as I'm concerned. Obviously a bit of a falling out after Craig had a couple of holidays BUT we all need to be bigger than that donlt we? If we want promotion Henney has to start it's as simple as that and unforyunatly it's now out of our hands!!!

6why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

from the Bucks Herald 7th April:

"I was delighted with Craig, he's a natural goalscorer. He's now playing the way he was at the start of the season" The words of Mark Eaton. I can only assume that this was said before the game on Tuesday night, so why no start? confused If it is to do with Craig taking a holiday, think back Mr Eaton to the F.A Cup run, when you went away for a few weeks during it! scratch
Craig is the third highest goalscorer in the league, bringing him on for the last twenty minutes of a game will not allow him a chance to become the leading goalscorer and further enhance the name and reputation of the club. We can still win the league if Chalfont slip and no further strange tactical decisions are made but for the love of everything in the world, LET THE MAN START! Mad Mad
While I understand that Mark Eaton lives and dies by his decisions I for one would rather we gave it a go and went down fighting with Craig starting, than wimped out with him sat on the bench!

7why no C Henney Empty Re: why no C Henney Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

The lastest quote in the Bucks Advertiser today from Mr E

"We're going to have to win. I'm not going to sit on the fence with this one, we've got to go and beat Hillingdon"

No Shit Sherlock!! Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum