Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting facts about Henney

5 posters

Who should get the golden boot

Interesting facts about Henney Bar_left91%Interesting facts about Henney Bar_right 91% [ 10 ]
Interesting facts about Henney Bar_left9%Interesting facts about Henney Bar_right 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting facts about Henney Empty Interesting facts about Henney Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

roka

roka

Interesting facts about Henney

The guy from Colney who is on the same league goals as him has scored 32

Our Henney has scored 32

The bloke from Colney has played in 42 games.

The great Henney has played in only 28, one third of the other pretender.

Thingy from Colney has 0.93 goals per game. I wouldn’t get out of bed to watch that.

The fantastic Henney has got 1.75 goals per game. I can’t sleep at night thinking about it.

In all games wasit from Colney has 39 goals. Not bad in youth football.

The marvellous Craig Henney has 49. Rooney look over your shoulder.

Nuf said.

2Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Rosanna07

So no being biased!!!!

Haha Laughing

3Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:09 pm

roka

roka

Who me? Never.
I think what’s his name is a good player

4Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm

VkmSpouge

Lets hope Craig Henney can bang in a few more goals in the last two remaining league games.

5Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Gemini

I reckon craig will get at least 4 more league goals.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

6Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:05 pm

VkmSpouge

Well he got 3 of those goals today. What does he do with all these match balls he's collecting?

7Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Gemini

Well done Craig Smile

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

8Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

HI CRIAG, WONDERFULL EXIBITION OF HOW TO PUT THE BALL AWAY , BREATHTAKING . THANKS FOR YOUR BRILLIANT GOALS THIS SEASON, FROM BAS AND ALL THE OLD PLUMBS. WHICH INTERPRETS TO JUST AND UPRIGHT PILLARS OF SOCIETY WHO FOLLOW AYLESBURY F.C.,

9Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am

Oh Baz , your so posh! Laughing , lets hope the next generation of AFC people are as committed as you, & as eagle eyed from the other end of the pitch cheers cheers CHAMPIONS

10Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 am

VkmSpouge

Ian Cooper of Colney Heath failed to add to his 32 goal tally for the season against Oxhey Jets, so that means with one game left of the league season Henney has a 3 goal lead. Looking good to end as the league's top goal scorer.

11Interesting facts about Henney Empty Re: Interesting facts about Henney Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:39 am

Does that mean Ed can take the next penalty , we,ve got him down for a size 14 dress for next saturday night if he doesn't score Laughing , Ians a nice bloke, Im sure he wont object to Henners beating him , How good is Henners?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum