Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good win against Royston

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good win against Royston Empty Good win against Royston Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am

roka

roka

A good win against Royston 2-1
Were still going strong.

2Good win against Royston Empty Re: Good win against Royston Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 am

Gemini

Another 3pts last night well done lads keep it going Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

3Good win against Royston Empty Re: Good win against Royston Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:57 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Good win but who are the new guys? Rumours that a few have departed but no News on Front page? Just a bit worried about the lack of consistant team selection........

4Good win against Royston Empty Re: Good win against Royston Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Jon Franklin

Mike once again I will update currently mark has a busy work schedule however I am sure he will report when possible.
Mpi was signed from Wealdstone played against us in the FA Cup game, the three on the bench Goldney, Undi, Davies are reserve youth/players who have the ability to step up to first team.
Swonnell, Stevens were not available due to work commitments and Gavin James was still struggling from his injury picked up at the end of the game on Saturday hopefully he shuold be fit for Saturday. Steve Smith was injured in the warm up fortunately we took Aaron with us who is a keeper Mark signed when Smithy was previously injured and indeed did a fantastic job last night.
I trust this answers some questions.

5Good win against Royston Empty Re: Good win against Royston Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Gemini

Thanks for the updates Jon Smile

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum