Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another 3pts.........

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another 3pts......... Empty Another 3pts......... Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Gemini

A great win tonight another 3pts, roll on Saturday Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

2Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 pm

eric the red & black

eric the red & black

excellent result, a nice hat-trick of away wins!!!

3Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 am

A well deserved win & a good performance, well done everyone involved. Does anyone else think its time to let Henney finish what he started earlier in the season?

4Another 3pts......... Empty Craig Henny Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all,I do believe that I have returned in time from my Californian month long vacation,to witness the teams resurrection. We looked solid for the whole game verses Kingbury, compared to Saturday against Hatfield , when the defence only had a good day. DB my friend, a good point regarding Mr Henny, let him loose Mark. See ya down there Bas.

5Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 am

Vacation? Is that the same as a holiday ? That might explain the YEE HAA when the goals went in then Laughing
You've come back just in time to see us win the league cheers cheers
And did you know Craig has only started four games this year ?
Nice to have you back Baz , I still owe you a beer for the lift Smile
And only because, how often can you use this , afro the Tigers substitute Laughing

6Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

VkmSpouge

A good run of results in the past couple of weeks, and judging by the current score against Colney Heath the run is set to continue. We could really use Chalfont St.Peter slipping up now.

7Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Gemini

VkmSpouge wrote:A good run of results in the past couple of weeks, and judging by the current score against Colney Heath the run is set to continue. We could really use Chalfont St.Peter slipping up now.

Chalfont did indeed slip up today drawing 1-1 vs Dunstable Smile

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

8Another 3pts......... Empty Re: Another 3pts......... Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:06 am

Re; Colney Heath game: Quite happy with today, team didn't really have to break too much sweat. Thought the ref was a trifle benevolent but not the team's fault of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]