Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

good too see

+3
herbie111
Bufton39
the people's champ
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1good too see Empty good too see Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

the people's champ

Craig Henney back in the starting line up again, back to back games and 5 goals, what more can the darling of Haywood way do?? I thought we controlled the game again today after the hour mark, a pattern which seems to be emerging as of late. Also nice to see Smithy back between the posts, much more reliable than that other young lad we have had in goal, he seems to fancy dan for my liking, not good enough to hold his own in this side, not this season anyway.

2good too see Empty Re: good too see Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Bufton39

I know you are entitled to your opinion mate, but with all due respect, 'shut the **** up" i have played 5 games for the club, won 4 of them, and drawn 1, i saved a penalty at Royston on my debut, kept 2 clean sheets so I would hardly say that was ' fancy dan' as you so boldly put it. I am 18 years old, of course I'm going to want to have a laugh and a joke, most people appreciate it and laugh back, but obviously you are one of the few who mistake it for arrogance, however if you do not have the manners to come and say it to my face at the club after the game, please refrain from posting your views from behind your Computer Screen

3good too see Empty Re: good too see Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm

herbie111

Smithy is my P.E teacher at school. He was away at spain with the footie team.

4good too see Empty good to see Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

The peoples champ,more like chump. Twisted Evil Lord L.

5good too see Empty Re: good too see Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

herbie111

lord lucan wrote:The peoples champ,more like chump. Twisted Evil Lord L.
THIS.
Lord lucan is a legend

6good too see Empty Re: good too see Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 pm

I myself dont believe players should post as themselves! Can we stick to slating the management instead of the players , they are much more thick skinned! In defence of Rocky I think that game v Royston was a turning point, with 10 men they were better than us & to save a penalty & at least 2 points has made all the difference. He's much more vocal than Smithy & while I think Steve just edges it over Rocky I'd be very comfortable with Rocky as 1st choice. As for Craig I think he should win the leading league goalscorer & be allowed to drive his livestock over the Bourg walk & any other bridges in Aylesbury! cheers cheers

7good too see Empty Re: good too see Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 am

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Bufton39 wrote:I know you are entitled to your opinion mate, but with all due respect, 'shut the **** up" i have played 5 games for the club, won 4 of them, and drawn 1, i saved a penalty at Royston on my debut, kept 2 clean sheets so I would hardly say that was ' fancy dan' as you so boldly put it. I am 18 years old, of course I'm going to want to have a laugh and a joke, most people appreciate it and laugh back, but obviously you are one of the few who mistake it for arrogance, however if you do not have the manners to come and say it to my face at the club after the game, please refrain from posting your views from behind your Computer Screen

Well said Buffers!!

I think Aylesbury are where we are this season, Because of our ability to have a laugh and a joke between players, fans and management.
I don't think I can recall any game we've played at home this season where I haven't had a good giggle in the bar before the match or in the stands during the game.

Take Nathan Graham for example, his Kit-Kat exploits have had everyone in stitches this season and, at the Welwyn game yesterday, he even managed to grab a sweetie off a young girl on his way back to the changing rooms at half time!
lol!

3 games left to go now, keep up the good work and the camaraderie lads Very Happy

8good too see Empty Re: good too see Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:18 pm

All a bit silly this above conversation tbh. Think we should all be grateful there is an excellent team spirit. I am very happy as a supporter, no complaints whatsoever.

Anyway, it's remarkable how over the last few games, once the team have got a 2nd hand goal, the opposition have just crumbled, I mean totally disintegrated! Some excellent goals and it appears Thursday is THE crunch game. Good luck team!

9good too see Empty Re: good too see Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm

roka

roka

Well done Bufton you have done a splendid job.
If we win the league you have done as much as any other

10good too see Empty Re: good too see Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 am

Gemini

roka wrote:Well done Bufton you have done a splendid job.
If we win the league you have done as much as any other

Hear hear Very Happy

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum