Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full time football development course.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full time football development course. Empty Full time football development course. Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 pm

"Football chiefs in Aylesbury have signed a new deal that they predict will help launch the careers of future stars of the town . Mandeville school ,Aylesbury FC and Wright Football Ltd have vowed to bring through talented youngsters .
They have launched a full time football development course, which will see teenagers play for FC's youth team while studying for professional qualifications"
"We're looking to give youth players a chance to train on a daily basis, and progress with the club or elsewhere. this is like a YTS scheme at a professional club" ..... taken from BH.

This sounds fantastic ,real opportunities for the youths of Aylesbury & the long term aim of the club. Well done Jon & everyone involved in this one. Is there any more info you could give ?

2Full time football development course. Empty Re: Full time football development course. Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Lab

Very interesting to see Wright Football are getting involved with Aylesbury FC. A certain William Carroll is still a director of that company. And thats a name which usually means danger, procede with caution!

3Full time football development course. Empty Re: Full time football development course. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:43 am

I know the ducks had a bad experience with him & they blame him for their downfall, perhaps you could throw some light on it Phantom?
I'm led to believe he was brought in as an investor not as a die hard Aylesbury fan, ended up owning it all & wasn't getting a return on his money so shut it down, with the hope of selling the site to get back his investment. In a nut shell isn't that what happened ? Or am I miles off ? How is he so dangerous ?

Alfie

So does that mean unless your part of the mandeville program you have no chance of getting in the youth team which considering the amount of youth teams in the area thats alot of talent the club is missing out on and i thought AFC had a tie up with Aylesbury Town.

I believe the Townies can now offer their lads a chance to go from u7s to a career in football, this must be a fantastic thing for them as well. I'm hoping they will have lots of input & recommendations.

6Full time football development course. Empty Reserves Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm

AylesburyTalent

Is there going to be a reserves side down the club next season ?? and if so when will pre season training be Question

Jon Franklin

Alfie it does not mean that at all trials will be announced shortly along with the FULL management team.
I have on numerous occasions suggested you contact me if you have any concerns or would like to discuss anything football related, that offer is still there.
Aylesbury talent, there will not be a reserve team this year a decision taken by myself and endorsed by the committee. This is for various reasons which I am happy to discuss with you instead of posting on the forum, what I can say it is our intention to re introduce a reserve team next season at a more suitable level.

8Full time football development course. Empty Reserves Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 pm

AylesburyTalent

Ok thats fine. I was Just wondering thats all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum