Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admission prices for MK Dons game

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Admission prices for MK Dons game Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

At the AGM earlier this month, it was agreed (I believe) that a child would be classed as someone under 18. Please could someone tell me whether this age limit counts for the MK Dons game, or if it is, as the posters around town advertise, under 16's. I can't remember what was decided and I have been asked by a few 6th form students at the local school.

would anyone be able to tell the difference anyway?

2Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Re: Admission prices for MK Dons game Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Thanks to April for posting this on the Facebook page;

"Aylesbury FC Chairman, Danny Martone has confirmed that under 18's will get in to the match for £1"

Should clear up any confusion price-wise Smile

3Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Re: Admission prices for MK Dons game Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Thanks for that, I think that the price will make a positive difference to the attendance figures.

and just for a bit of fun, anyone care to take a guess at the attendance

I reckon 476.5

4Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Re: Admission prices for MK Dons game Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I think there maybe 350. I don't expect a massive crowd, people just don't get excited by Pre Season when generally you never know the strength of team that a League team will send. But we will see

5Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Re: Admission prices for MK Dons game Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Gemini

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

6Admission prices for MK Dons game Empty Re: Admission prices for MK Dons game Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

hi all, St Neots got 500, so i go for 520. On the grape vine it has been moted that it will be a strong mainly first team squad, including some big name trailists. SEE YA DOWN THERE BAS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum