Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

MK DONS TONIGHT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty MK DONS TONIGHT Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 pm

DB

DB

Woo Hoo, better than last week, One of my former heroes Alan Smith at centre back & Ian Wright in the dug out.
http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/preview-berks-and-bucks-cup-550721.aspx

2MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty Re: MK DONS TONIGHT Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 pm

DB

DB

Thought that was a decent performance all round, Craig & Ronayne did very well, Sonny for me had a great game & would be my pick for MOM, Brian had a good game & a decent tussle with Smith, shame he missed the penalty (I didn't think it was one to start with) A good run out for the lads & a few bob to boot. I'm pleased, well done fellas cheers

3MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty Re: MK DONS TONIGHT Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I thought it was excellent, mistake for first goal and really we were right in the game till the last 10 minutes. They deserved the win but we really held our own, just the heaviness of the pitch and fitness told in the end. MOM from Sonny, Hauley and Ronanyne but went with Ronayne in the end, TBH any of thise three could have got it. Hope Jools agrees Rolling Eyes

4MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty Re: MK DONS TONIGHT Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 am

Whilst it was disappointing to lose two late goals, I would say that 4-0 was a fair result. I think it was a good run out, for me it showcased our more influential players and again highlighted areas where we need to make improvements.

5MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty Re: MK DONS TONIGHT Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:22 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

good to see a healthy crowd but where did the kids go second half? MK Dons did themselves proud with their attitude and it was nice to see Mr Winkleman there, a real football fan whatever you may think of the move away from Wimbledon.

6MK DONS TONIGHT  Empty Re: MK DONS TONIGHT Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:21 pm

DB

DB

"for me it showcased our more influential players and again highlighted areas where we need to make improvements. "
" MK Dons did themselves proud with their attitude and it was nice to see Mr Winkleman there, a real football fan whatever you may think of the move away from Wimbledon."

Good grown up comments fellas, afraid I cant add to it, I was just jealous of Winklemans hair !

http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/aylesbury-fc-0-mk-dons-4-552799.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum