Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online club shop

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online club shop Empty Online club shop Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Great to see the online shop open, a good choice of different shirts / tops etc at very reasonable prices. Very Happy

And now for the questions:

I can't find short sleeved replica shirts anywhere, are they available? I hope so because I don't want a long sleeved one scratch

Why are there pictures of Ed Chemlal, considering he has left? Don't get me wrong I think he was a great player and I am sad and extremely disappointed that he has gone,although the opposing team's forwards are probably quite jubilant, so it begs the question, has he come back? is he starting tomorrow night? Suspect I hope so

2Online club shop Empty Re: Online club shop Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Hahah!

We can only hope Very Happy

3Online club shop Empty Re: Online club shop Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Webby

Webby
Admin

To get short sleeves you have to select what shirt type(s) you would like then select what size(s) and add to your basket. Then you can go to your basket and select whether you would like short sleeves and a name and number on the back, and what name and number you would like. Just have a play around as after all you don't order anything until you put your details in.

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

4Online club shop Empty Re: Online club shop Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

VkmSpouge

I'll definitely look at buying a home shirt, I think the shirt looks pretty good this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum