Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

loss of our captain Greg Williams

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loss of our captain Greg Williams Empty loss of our captain Greg Williams Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

Thought i'd let you all know that Greg Williams has decided to leave the club.
It's a great shame as he has given us some great service and was the backbone to our promotion last season.It would have been nice if someone from OUR CLUB could have told us.But hey ho what are forums for?
cheezed off,
Lord L. Evil or Very Mad

2loss of our captain Greg Williams Empty Re: loss of our captain Greg Williams Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:10 am

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Oh No! What a sad loss for the club. Crying or Very sad
I am sure that we would all like to wish him good luck in whatever pastures new he ventures on to, and thank him for everything he did for the club including the massive amount of time and effort he put in to help with the ground improvements and boosting the morale of the team when it was in a bit of a rut last season.
We can only hope that the next "Leader" will have the same ethics, morals and respect that Greg did for the players, management, club and fans alike. It's a pair of shoes that hopefully no ugly sisters will try to squeeze in to ! Wink

3loss of our captain Greg Williams Empty Re: loss of our captain Greg Williams Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:58 am

Gemini

He has put in everything he had for the club it's a shame, but these things happen he needs 1st team football.

I wish him well in finding a new club ( no problem there ).

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

4loss of our captain Greg Williams Empty Re: loss of our captain Greg Williams Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 pm

VkmSpouge

A shame to have lost Greg Williams (I only learnt about it today reading the manager's update on the website). I wish him all the best for the future at United.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum