Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury

+5
Imp
a voice in the crowd
Dean Brennan Fan Club
DB
VkmSpouge
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 pm

VkmSpouge

The word inconsistent springs to mind when describing the team's form at the moment. Still Hitchin are the league leaders and nice to have Ricky Miller scoring on his debut.

2Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

DB

DB

A bit out of sorts today , I thought Sid did well, made one & scored one , a few more crosses & he would have had a hat trick. We have the 4th worst goals against in the league & as soon as Mark sorts out the defence we will be flying. Nice to see Greg back in the fold. And a very happy 21st birthday today to Gareth Price.
Vkm,Ricky started tuesdays game cheers

3Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

VkmSpouge

...would anyone believe I meant league debut? Embarassed

4Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Dean Brennan Fan Club

Out of sorts! maybe that's due to a certain someone being forced out!

5Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

Dean Brennan Fan Club wrote:Out of sorts! maybe that's due to a certain someone being forced out!
Rolling Eyes

I thought that the morale of the team was greatly improved today, despite the defeat so perhaps the departure of your "mate" did make a difference, but in this case a positive one

6Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm

DB

DB

I believe u VK Laughing ,He looks a natural goalscorer ,with a high shots on target ratio , won a penalty tues scored sat & he doesn't look match fit to me ....he's gotta be good !

7Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Imp

DB wrote:Nice to see Greg back in the fold.

Have I missed something? Is Greg Williams back with the club after saying he had signed up with United a few weeks ago? Surprised

8Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 am

DB

DB

Laughing

9Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 am

Imp

I take it that's good news then? Surprised

10Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty re Greg Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 am

brownie

brownie

Imp wrote:I take it that's good news then? Surprised

Just to confirm indeed Greg is back and raring to go

11Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:57 am

Gemini

brownie wrote:
Imp wrote:I take it that's good news then? Surprised

Just to confirm indeed Greg is back and raring to go

Good news indeed because i feel we have been lacking in the midfield area so far this season, we now need 1 or 2 players for the centre of the defence which i feel has been our problem area so far this season.

http://www.geminicleaningservices.org

12Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all, its our turn to say THE LEADER IS BACK, nice one, Bas.

13Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 pm

DB

DB

Does that mean we are going to be sticking with the 4-4-2 ? from having no attackers we now seem to have a glut,how much longer have we got Charlie for,anyone know?And what is going on with Keiran,is it a secret? people keep asking, could someone just tell us please.

14Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 am

Mark Eaton

Hi All

Just to confirm Greg has returned and I have been in touch with Keiron and I hope he will be back soon, we have some other news on players which I will post on the main website during this week

Thanks
Mark

15Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Nice one Mark, you are certainly trying your hardest to push our clubs setup to the top, keep up the good work Bas,

16Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:03 pm

DB

DB

Its ok Mark, I've got the BH Rolling Eyes
Once again it amazes me that the paper can tell us more than our own website .
Here's what the paper is saying, Perpetuini has left, John Derby & former Charlton star Dorian Smith are training with the club with a view to signing .

17Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Imp

Perpetuini gone? That's not good news. I do hope he's gone to play at a higher level, the team have a big hole to fill. Evil or Very Mad

18Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm

DB

DB

I have to disagree with you there Imp, I though he wasn't fast enough & got turned too often, Mead on the other hand is much faster, offers attacking options & even scores from corners!I'd be very interested in hearing what you thought he brought to the team scratch

19Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Imp

Experience, positional strength, talked to the young players guiding them through the game. Very good ball striker, especially free kicks. I'm sure he will be missed, but you are right that Meady is a natural replacement for the LB spot - but they could and did play well together.

20Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Mark Eaton

Darren,

It's because I also have a full time job as well as the work I do at the club so I haven't had a chance to up date the site yet, I spoke briefly to the Herald yesterday at around 5pm

Regards
Mark

21Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

DB

DB

I'm sorry Mark, its not a personal attack. I didn't realise you were the only person that knew this information, and had access to a computer! But it happens nearly all the time, and I think anyone that knows information that's to become common knowledge should post on here first, It is after all a fans forum.
And I think your doing a brilliant job cheers cheers

22Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 am

DB

DB

Imp, I think your getting him mixed up with Stuart Pearce Laughing Laughing

23Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 am

Imp

DB wrote:Imp, I think your getting him mixed up with Stuart Pearce Laughing Laughing

Thats an insult to probably the best LB England has produced in the last 30 years! Mad

24Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:29 am

Mark Eaton

No worries Darren, we have been busy evaluating where we need to strengthen and I am pleased to say we should have some really good news once everything is tied up. I am really confident how the squad is going to look but this is a little bit of a transitional period so bear with us. As mentioned I will have a report on the main website very soon

Cheers
Mark

25Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Empty Re: Hitchin Town 4 - 2 Aylesbury Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 am

DB

DB

Hitchin match report
http://www.hitchintownfc.co.uk/reports/2010_11/AylesburyHomeZCD.shtml

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum