Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct  Empty Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Hitchin John

A little surprised that your fixture list does NOT show this re-arranged game for next Saturday at Hitchin.

Used to know a number of Aylesbury folk but due to advancing years never sure which Aylesbury I'm talking to.

However, you'll all be very welcome, and I'm sure Dean Brennan will want to create a good impression, but your boys will need to work extremely hard to get anything out the match.

2Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct  Empty Re: Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi John, we are the community side Aylesbury F.C., not United the limited company, our history is on the website. Thanks for your concern as too beware of your sides ability, but anything is possible in a game of football, so be on your guard , looking forward to the match on Saturday, Bas.

3Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct  Empty Re: Hitchin Away - Sat 30 Oct Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Lab

Hitchin John wrote:Used to know a number of Aylesbury folk but due to advancing years never sure which Aylesbury I'm talking to.

You won't have talked to anyone from this Aylesbury before No

Looking forward to the game tho

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum