Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fans player of the season

+4
Thorny-D
mikefarquharson
MH
DB
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fans player of the season Empty Fans player of the season Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:27 pm

DB

DB

With 5 games left & only 2 at home its time to think about who you are going to vote for. Could it be one of these that have played for us but are no longer listed?
Dean Bull
Mark Boyce
David Perpetuini
Steve Dogbe
Marcus Gross
Charlie Collins
Gareth Price
Dean Brennan
Felix Kyeremeh
Claude Seanla
probably not cheers

2Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 am

MH

DB wrote:With 5 games left & only 2 at home its time to think about who you are going to vote for. Could it be one of these that have played for us but are no longer listed?
Dean Bull
Mark Boyce
David Perpetuini
Steve Dogbe
Marcus Gross
Charlie Collins
Gareth Price
Dean Brennan
Felix Kyeremeh
Claude Seanla
probably not cheers

Definitely not...

In fact I am told young Gareth is now warming the bench almost weekly, only what I am told mind

Who mentioned grass being greener?

My opionion suggets only four players can be remotely considered

3Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Danny Mead for me

4Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 pm

MH

Yeah hes definitely one of the four, he's had a really good season

5Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

Got to be a toss-up between the faithful warhorse Danny Mead or 'Bruiser' Ben Stevens Smile

6Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 pm

mrfish

Mr Mead for me.Wonder who Leon will vote for?

7Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Leon

Leon

If you're able to get hold of two voting slips, feel free to vote for Meady on my behalf Mr Fish!

8Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm

groundhog

Yer it's got to be either Meady or Ben, they give their all every game.

9Fans player of the season Empty Re: Fans player of the season Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

syrupofigs

ben

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum