Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is Presentation night?

+2
Old Plumb
mrfish
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is Presentation night? Empty When is Presentation night? Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm

mrfish

Can sombody please confirm the date of the presentation night, rumour had it that it should be on the 30th of this month ie this saturday.I know we are slow in getting info out or are fans not really wanted there.

2When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi all,it is advertised on face book and was given out at half time at our last home game as 7.30 pm this Saturday, everybody involved with the club is welcome, see ya down there Bas.

3When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:24 am

mrfish

Thanks bas ,this sort of info should have been on website 2 weeks ago. Quite a few people dont use facebook and if they couldnt make the game how would they know

4When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Imp

What's the point of the website if it doesn't advertise things like this? Someone could have announced it on here a bit earlier - people do make plans you know!

5When is Presentation night? Empty when is presentation night? Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 pm

lord lucan

lord lucan

What is with you guy's were you in the bar at half time or what?
see you all there on saturday night and for god sake stop moaning.
L.L.

6When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 pm

mrfish

Well mr lucan the website is here to express our views and we are doing so,our lives obviously do not revolve soley around a football club as yours must.As for your fans action group maybe it would get a few more members if you engaged brain before mouth

7When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Thorny-D

Thorny-D

mrfish wrote:Well mr lucan the website is here to express our views and we are doing so,our lives obviously do not revolve soley around a football club as yours must.As for your fans action group maybe it would get a few more members if you engaged brain before mouth

The date and time for the Presentation Evening was announced at half-time at the home game against Woodford last Saturday but had been floating around and talked about amongst the fans on Facebook and via word-of-mouth at the club at least a month ago, hence the reason it wasn't mentioned here, as most already knew about it.

With regards to your ignorance of the Fans Action Group and what they have achieved in supporting the club since the group was formed in the latter half of season, you and every supporter of Aylesbury F.C. were, and still are, invited to attend the meetings and get involved with supporting the club from the other side of the pitch and I'm sure if YOU can learn to engage YOUR brain before opening your mouth, you will still be more than welcome to join in.

As it goes, I thought the Presentation Evening last night went extremely well and everyone had an excellent evening, some more than others pale lol!
I'd also like to thank the board and organisers of the evening for their recognition and mention of the Fans Action Group and I'm sure next season we'll be doing even more to help Aylesbury F.C.

Onwards and Upwards!

8When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 am

mrfish

Thanks for repling dave,word of mouth may not reach some of us not in the sanctum.Some of us do engage brain before mouth which is why 'meetings' are not attended and I had an exellent evening as it happens(as mentioned before have a life outside footba Razz ll)

9When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 am

Webby

Webby
Admin

Hi All,

I would like to apologise for not getting round to putting a note up on the website about Presentation Evening. I will accept some responsibility for this one as I did know about it for probably at least a week before the evening but as MrFish has said on here "I have a life outside of football" too. That is why sometimes during this season and last season as well, messages have taken a little bit longer to get on the website because as it happens I have a full time job during the week which comes first. I also get ill and go on holiday, but I will always do my best for Aylesbury FC as well as that is also my job. For next season we will again look to improve communication from the club to its fans. If any fans have points to make about things going on at the club like "poor communication", why don't you attend meetings run by the Fans Action Group and speak your mind.

All the best,
Webby

http://www.ashleybdesign.co.uk

10When is Presentation night? Empty Re: When is Presentation night? Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Old Plumb

Old Plumb

Hi Webby, here here to your comments, and keep the good work up, looking forward to your new format, Bas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum