Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Night........

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Night........ Empty Last Night........ Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Did anyone go last night? I wasn't able to make it. who scored and played? Looking forward to Saturday!!!!!!

2Last Night........ Empty Re: Last Night........ Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Lab

Quiet Mike you'll disturb the tumbleweed!

Seriously though, could it be any quieter here? Not 1 pre-season game has been reported on, and they're only ever discussed on the forum after Mike questions them!

3Last Night........ Empty Re: Last Night........ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 pm

DB

DB

Perhaps you could be the match reporter Phantom, free entry to every game I believe.
Starting line up.
Bufton,Mead,Flood,Stevens,Prosper,Rudd,Schmidt,Thompson,Simpson,Williams,Denilson.
subs Miller,Mealor,Tanning & a new left footed black bloke,& that young tall CB. I don't think Newport saw it as a friendly at all with some of the tackles flying in, Schmidt went of injured in the 1st half . Two goals for Ricky when he came on,one of them being a direct free kick & a Mealor tap in. The poorest performance this pre season, glad we've got that out the way. Lets hope the ref has his cards in his pocket on saturday.

4Last Night........ Empty Re: Last Night........ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 pm

mrfish

As we have been saying,only a friendly! Nobody else wants to pick up long term injuries like Ashley who will be missed.Any news on him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum