Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new improved message board

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The new improved message board Empty The new improved message board Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

mrfish

Good to see the message board up and running again.Must have been down for a week?I must say though its the only board I know that has closed and for that amount off time, then when it re-opens you cannot see any of the work that was done by the server. No attack at all at Webby as he does a fine job

2The new improved message board Empty Re: The new improved message board Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

A few entrance fee paying (and one season ticket holding) supporter(s) quite rightly voice their opinion and then suddenly the board goes down for a week for maintenence then reappears with no discernable difference. Now if I was a suspicious man.............................

3The new improved message board Empty Re: The new improved message board Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 pm

mrfish

If only you were TT.Mmmm!!!Long live the Aylesbury three.

4The new improved message board Empty Re: The new improved message board Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Aylesbury Popular Front!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum