Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again

2 posters

Do you think this goes on with almost every transfer?

Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Bar_left50%Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Bar_right 50% [ 2 ]
Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Bar_left50%Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Bar_right 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Empty Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

DB

DB

The directors of Aylesbury United have asked that the following statement be published.

"Aylesbury FC put in a seven day approach for Warren Garcia on 14th October and were asked to honour the seven day rule. We have subsequently been informed by the player concerned that he was approached by phone on Sunday 16th October. We have therefore reluctantly informed Aylesbury FC that we shall be reporting them to the appropriate authourity for a breach of the Seven Day Approach Rule.

Whilst we do not wish to stand in the way of our players progressing we feel that we also have responsibility to supporters and other players to ensure that we minimise potentially disruptive actions by other clubs."

2Upset our Friends in Bedfordshire again Empty Tapping up of players. Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

DB

DB

Many, many times in & around clubhouses after games I see what I would consider to be tapping up of players, just look back at who we have lost, who we played last & who they have gone to. Price, Daneilson,& Bertie all spring instantly to mind. Okay so maybe we let them go, but did we really have much of a choice, what could we possibly gain from stopping them? Are we expected to believe that Meady & big Kev had not spoke to anyone from their future clubs before a 7 day came in? I am only a fan so may well have got it totally wrong, but would need some serious convincing to think otherwise.
Could anyone shed some light on this please? scratch

DB wrote:Many, many times in & around clubhouses after games I see what I would consider to be tapping up of players, just look back at who we have lost, who we played last & who they have gone to. Price, Daneilson,& Bertie all spring instantly to mind. Okay so maybe we let them go, but did we really have much of a choice, what could we possibly gain from stopping them? Are we expected to believe that Meady & big Kev had not spoke to anyone from their future clubs before a 7 day came in? I am only a fan so may well have got it totally wrong, but would need some serious convincing to think otherwise.
Could anyone shed some light on this please? scratch

Dont worry, not bothered tbh. Just bickering with AUFC cos we have hardly played over the past few weeks - bring on Saturday for a long awaited dose of the beautiful game

DB

DB

Anyone know if our Academy Director still plays a bit?

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

A copy of the letter sent to Chief Exec at Berks and Bucks FA from the out of county boys is up in the clubhouse for anyone to see. (anyone that is except for the thousands of people that read the Bucks Herald) Rolling Eyes

Steve Baker writes: "With regards to our letter dated 17th October regarding an approach to Warren Garcia by Aylesbury FC, we now wish to formally withdraw our complaint"

pic of actual letter at: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=228200760575555&set=o.132958511309&type=1&theater

Doubt that there will be a story next week in the BH apologising for their slanderous allegations. But there should be! No

DB

DB

Think they should stick to pancakes & cabers at bell end close Laughing Laughing

So when is Warren joining us then? LOL

DB

DB

Give him a call Very Happy

DB wrote:Give him a call Very Happy

Just texted Greg asking him for Warren's number, he knows it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum