Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green eyed monsters from Bedfordshire?

+2
Alfie
DB
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green eyed monsters from Bedfordshire?  Empty Green eyed monsters from Bedfordshire? Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:49 pm

DB

DB

Or should that read one eyed monsters? Laughing Nice to see that they are so interested in us, Wink

Alfie

Oh yeah I really want to see MK under 15s on a cold and frosty night. Twat

DB

DB

Don't forget your big coat then Alfie, kick offs at 19.45

Lab

Note how you have to start a topic about United to get a response though DB, careful you don't disturb the tumbleweed on here Rolling Eyes

DB

DB

Is it blowing in from down the A418? We normally post after all our games, unlike some of our feeder teams Embarassed

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

ooohhhh no response to that one !! LOL Pub Team Laughing

mrfish

They say that we mean nothing to them(the Nomads), but a very close eye is kept on our MB Suspect

Imp

I guess its a mutual thing!

DB

DB

Yes Imp, and an interesting post about St Mags I see, can't afford to come up with the work needed on their ground, I wonder if they also considered the increased wage bill, with the extra travelling & quality of players needed, it would be a bit rubbish coming up, being the whipping boys & going straight back down again. There but for the grace of God, go I Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum