Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Trophy v Tiverton

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty FA Trophy v Tiverton Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Very disjointed game that I think we were lucky not to lose. Tiverton had a few good opportunities especially in the 1st half.It was only after 20 minutes in that I realised some certain players were actually on the pitch, their contribution had been so scant.

Plus points were our keeps and new full back David King who looks a great signing. Kieron played well but as is often the case has to run the entire midfield on his own.

btw does anyone know what happened to Daniel Parsons today? Is he banned?

2FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

DB

DB

Great performance from Watson, penalty save +3 follow ups & another couple of great saves. Bit fortunate maybe, but we are Still in the Trophy cheers

3FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:43 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

The club are organising a coach for the replay, approx £15 a seat. Leaving the club at 3pm prompt. Please speak to someone other than me about it if you are interested. Warren, Macca, Danny, Ian or Big John will probably be able to give you details.

Come on the Moles!

4FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

DB

DB

Anyone know what happened to Greg yesterday, he hobbled off in the first half, did he go to hospital?

photos, thanks Tivvy Smile
https://picasaweb.google.com/117065737901987124101/AylesburyVTivertonTownFATrophy

Last edited by DB on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : photo link)

5FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:53 pm

chesh_fan

So the winners of the replay will get a trip to the Meadow to take on Chesham United :-)

6FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty re chesham Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:03 pm

brownie

brownie

Hope its us then

7FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm

DB

DB

Perhaps a bit unfortunate to get beaten in the 90. A Sonny special from 25 yrds+ kept us in the driving seat for most of the game but always needed the 2nd to be sure. Couldn't really see their goals,it was a bit foggy. Real cup football at the end Budden coming on as a forward,corners ,Steve Hale(as GK) coming up for the last 5, a goal line "clearance" Rolling Eyes a good game, I enjoyed it. Nice people at Tivvy ,good luck to them .

8FA Trophy v Tiverton Empty Re: FA Trophy v Tiverton Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Moaning murtle

Heard it was a very entertaining game, just a shame that we could'nt get a win. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum