Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

where is that moaning mike f guy now

+4
Programme Notes
TM
mikefarquharson
profeserrr
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:03 am

profeserrr

i've been following this forum for a while, and am posting for the first time. find it rather pathetic that the guy mike who spends every waking sober moment attacking the manager, has not posted today after a win. i guess this sums him up. the manager has been working his socks off trying to turn this round and i'm glad for him tonight. well done steve.

2where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

I love all these people that hide behind Nicknames Razz "One Swallow does not make a summer", I never slag the team always get behind them and am more than happy to help the club in anyway I can. Yes an excellent result and a good performance, the new strikers made all the difference but that doesn't make Steve Smith a candidate as the next England manager, sorry but that's a fact!!!!! Does the name of this poster give any clues as to the identity of the contributor? king

3where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 am

TM

Mike smithy is doing as good a job as he can with the budget that he has at his disposal... Mark eatons budget was a lot more hence why things looked a lot better back then, believe it or not, it does make a hell of a difference. but with Ben back in the side (and lets hope he stays injury free) and the two new strikers, maybe the lads can get out of this hole.. as a player i would go through brick walls, no matter how much or how little i was being paid.. its all about personal desire to do well.
but they need all the support, no matter how hard things get.. smithy included!

4where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:40 pm

TM wrote:Mike smithy

Is his assistant Sarah Greene?

5where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 pm

To be serious if all the whinging, moaning and criticism from Mike, myself and others did help to display our unhappiness and frustration to the management then some good came out of it.

6where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

trimmtrab wrote:To be serious if all the whinging, moaning and criticism from Mike, myself and others did help to display our unhappiness and frustration to the management then some good came out of it.

And you really believe that was the catalyst behind the win against Slough?

I'm currently wearing a belt around my chest to stop my side from splitting with laughter!

7where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:42 pm

a voice in the crowd

a voice in the crowd

The people that voiced an opinion were doing so because they felt something needed to change. When this was done, the club put up a statement to say that they were calling a meeting to sort out the recent run of bad results. Coincidence?
A meeting was called, things, it appears, did get sorted, and we won a game. A game that if you ask any fan, we were not expected to win. If I were Steve Smith, the comments from 2 weeks ago would have made me more determined than ever to prove a point. And he did, well done to him. It's a shame that he didn't stick his fingers up to us boo boys after the game.
People called for change, and change happened. whether it was a catalystic reason or just a tiny part of it, it did make a difference. We were all there supporting the team as usual and we got what we wanted, Steve got what he wanted, the committee got what they wanted, the only ones who failed to get their desired outcome from the game was Slough.
I relish the thought of eating humble pie at the end of the season along with my fellow "troublemakers"

8where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

TM

I dont think the whinging and crusades against smithy helped with that result trim at all... but having two strikers that can hold the ball up and Ben at the back certainly contributed to a great result against a top team.. however i think a few minds on the pitch have been concentrated on what is expected at this level.. but these are not conference players or managers that demand silly wages every week.. and you need to cut them a bit of slack. lets face it our country bumkin friends down the road are probably in a worst state as they dont look like getting out of that league anytime in the near future and the longer it goes on the harder it will be, unless a rich sugar daddy steps in. so lets get behind management and players no matter what

9where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Programme Notes

Programme Notes

TM wrote:I dont think the whinging and crusades against smithy helped with that result trim at all... but having two strikers that can hold the ball up and Ben at the back certainly contributed to a great result against a top team.. however i think a few minds on the pitch have been concentrated on what is expected at this level.. but these are not conference players or managers that demand silly wages every week.. and you need to cut them a bit of slack. lets face it our country bumkin friends down the road are probably in a worst state as they dont look like getting out of that league anytime in the near future and the longer it goes on the harder it will be, unless a rich sugar daddy steps in. so lets get behind management and players no matter what

TM; my sentiments entirely! Well said.

10where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:52 pm

mrfish

Are TM and P Notes related or even the same person? Laughing

11where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

mrfish wrote:Are TM and P Notes related or even the same person? Laughing

Got suspicions who they are, my identity is well known. You will find me at the back of the stand most home games near the toilets with several middle aged men. Ha ha.

12where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

Middle aged !! LOL jocolor

13where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

DB

DB

I believe TM is a former official of the club previous to AFC(a good guy)& a name everyone in local football knew 30 years ago. I'm sure I remember him taking a quick penalty & missing it for our Bedfordshire friends Laughing

14where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm

mrfish wrote:Are TM and P Notes related or even the same person? Laughing

Could Programme Notes amd Mike F even by the same person? An agent provocateur if ever I saw one!

15where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 pm

mrfish

Have to be middle aged men in back of the stand wearing xxl footie shirts near the toilets Laughing

16where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:04 pm

mrfish wrote:Have to be middle aged men in back of the stand wearing xxl footie shirts near the toilets Laughing

Sounds like a George Michael CCTV police video

17where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

mrfish

Singing "youve gotta have faith" or not? clown

18where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty steve smith for england Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 pm

profeserrr

to my good friend mike f............never said steve was ready for england, but your criticism has been far too personal and never ending. as for my identity...............they seek me here they seek me there etc

19where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

profeserrr

mikefarquharson wrote:I love all these people that hide behind Nicknames Razz "One Swallow does not make a summer", I never slag the team always get behind them and am more than happy to help the club in anyway I can. Yes an excellent result and a good performance, the new strikers made all the difference but that doesn't make Steve Smith a candidate as the next England manager, sorry but that's a fact!!!!! Does the name of this poster give any clues as to the identity of the contributor? king

in short...............no, or yes?

20where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:12 am

mikefarquharson

mikefarquharson

It wasn't/Isn't personal, I don't know the guy. The criticism is based purely on results, points won and our position in the league.

21where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 am

TM

Hi guys, just to clear up my identity and its no secret, my name is Tony Masella and yes i played for Aylesbury utd years ago as a goalkeeper, i then reverted as a striker and for the record, have never missed a penalty, i then picked up a knee injury that forced me back between the sticks. Played for Burnham, Tring town, Leighton Town, Hemel Hemstead and Buckingham town, when they were in the southern league. I joined the then Haywood utd as assistant/player manager when they were in div 2 of the ssml, gaining promotion into div 1 and was Jon Franklins assistant, still playing in goal for my sins and would like to think i played a major part in the promotion into the ssml prem that season. Thats when my body told me to stop playing.. i then became caretaker manager for one season, where we finished eighth with no budget and a reserve team playing in the adl, with fantastic support that year from Kieth walker and Steve Glennister. I hope that clears up a few suspicions you guys may have.

22where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

MH

What and amazing scoreline, fair play to everyone and I would like to genuinely offer my congratulations to the team for a superb result, who would have thought it?

Fair play lads! cheers

Whilst unfortunately it doesn't lift you guys off the bottom of the current form table for the last 8, 10, 12 games or so, what it must hopefully do....sod that, what it must surely do is give everyone, players and management a huge lift and rightly so

It is a big big result, and surely will provide the foundations from which the team can move forward and hopefully upward on....fingers crossed thats exactly what happens

23where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:09 pm

MH

profeserrr wrote:i've been following this forum for a while, and am posting for the first time. find it rather pathetic that the guy mike who spends every waking sober moment attacking the manager, has not posted today after a win. i guess this sums him up. the manager has been working his socks off trying to turn this round and i'm glad for him tonight. well done steve.

It's so obvious when posts like this pop up as to where they come from and because its so obvious, to me it actually looks a tad silly really

24where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

MH

trimmtrab wrote:To be serious if all the whinging, moaning and criticism from Mike, myself and others did help to display our unhappiness and frustration to the management then some good came out of it.

Actually your words carry a lot of logic Trim, more so if one owns a lateral mind set...can't argue with logic

25where is that moaning mike f guy now Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm

MH

a voice in the crowd wrote:The people that voiced an opinion were doing so because they felt something needed to change. When this was done, the club put up a statement to say that they were calling a meeting to sort out the recent run of bad results. Coincidence?
A meeting was called, things, it appears, did get sorted, and we won a game. A game that if you ask any fan, we were not expected to win. If I were Steve Smith, the comments from 2 weeks ago would have made me more determined than ever to prove a point. And he did, well done to him. It's a shame that he didn't stick his fingers up to us boo boys after the game.
People called for change, and change happened. whether it was a catalystic reason or just a tiny part of it, it did make a difference. We were all there supporting the team as usual and we got what we wanted, Steve got what he wanted, the committee got what they wanted, the only ones who failed to get their desired outcome from the game was Slough.
I relish the thought of eating humble pie at the end of the season along with my fellow "troublemakers"

That eloquent response makes a mockery of the people who were so critical of the tone of criticism given. I actually think you sum it up perfectly, and as you say wouldn't it be great to eat a huge slice of humble pie especially if it meant you stayed up

You are right.....no-one expected you to win, most of all your opponents! Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum