Aylesbury Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aylesbury Football Club

The Moles

You are not connected. Please login or register

where is that moaning mike f guy now

+4
Programme Notes
TM
mikefarquharson
profeserrr
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26where is that moaning mike f guy now - Page 2 Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

MH

mrfish wrote:Are TM and P Notes related or even the same person? Laughing

I would look rather nearer to the professor whose comments and views appear to be precisely and firmly joined at the hip...or should that be minds, or by computer

27where is that moaning mike f guy now - Page 2 Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 pm

mrfish

Said that in mirth MH ,I already knew who TM was after his looong banter with you a while ago

28where is that moaning mike f guy now - Page 2 Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

TM

No fooling you mr fish is there? was it not you that posted the question if me and p notes were the same person?

29where is that moaning mike f guy now - Page 2 Empty Re: where is that moaning mike f guy now Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 pm

MH wrote:
trimmtrab wrote:To be serious if all the whinging, moaning and criticism from Mike, myself and others did help to display our unhappiness and frustration to the management then some good came out of it.

Actually your words carry a lot of logic Trim, more so if one owns a lateral mind set...can't argue with logic

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum